怦然心動電影中的經典臺詞語錄

  怦然心動根據文德琳·範·德拉安南的同名原著小說改編,描述了青春期中男孩女孩之間的有趣戰爭。下面是小編為你帶來的怦然心動經典臺詞,歡迎參閱。

  怦然心動電影經典臺詞欣賞

  1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

  我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚歎。

  2、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

  有時落日泛起紫紅的餘暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於區域性總和的道理。

  3、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

  有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

  4、I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.

  我從沒有因為住在哪裡而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮,我知道我們不富裕,但我感覺我沒有錯過任何東西。

  5、When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.

  她走出門時,我彷彿回到了初見她的那一刻,怎麼有人想要躲著朱莉?貝克呢?

  6、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

  有些人淪為平庸淺薄,玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。

  7、A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.

  一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。牛隻是一頭牛,草地也只有青草和鮮花,而穿過樹枝的陽光也僅僅只是一束光,但如果將它們放到一起,就會產生魔一般的魅力。

  8、The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

  見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。

  9、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

  接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?

  10、Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.

  雪利·斯道爾斯是個絮絮叨叨、陰險毒辣的長舌婦,頭髮長見識短。可她竟然牽起了布萊斯的手。那可是我的布萊斯!帶著我的初吻到處招搖的布萊斯!

  11、And she's been stalking me since the second grade. - Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

  她從二年級起就老是纏著我。 - 這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。

  12、One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

  從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。

  13、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

  她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。

  14、The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

  樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?

  15、And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

  我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。

  怦然心動電影經典臺詞分享

  1. 你必須看到整體。一幅畫可不是各部分簡單的組合,一頭牛隻是一頭牛,草地也只是一片長滿青草和花朵的大地,透過樹枝的陽光,也只不過是一縷光線而已,但是將它們組合在一起……卻美得不可思議。

  2. 整體大於部分之和。

  3. 我爬得越高,風景就越發曼妙迷人。

  4. 有些人淪為平庸淺薄,金玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。

  5. 我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。

  6. 樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?

  7. 她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。

  8. 從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。

  9. 她從二年級起就老是纏著我。這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。

  10. 雪利·斯道爾斯是個絮絮叨叨、陰險毒辣的長舌婦,頭髮長見識短。可她竟然牽起了布萊斯的手。那可是我的布萊斯!帶著我的初吻到處招搖的布萊斯!

  11. 接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?

  12. 見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。

  13. 有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

  14. 有時落日泛起紫紅的餘暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於區域性總和的道理。

  15. 我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

  16. 一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。牛隻是一頭牛,草地也只有青草和鮮花,而穿過樹枝的陽光也僅僅只是一束光,但如果將它們放到一起,就會產生魔一般的魅力。

  《怦然心動》中英經典臺詞

  他和我聊各式各樣的事情

  He told me all sorts of things.

  比如他怎麼找到一份運輸乾草的工作,比如他後悔自己沒有完成大學學業

  Like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.

  有天,他出人意料地問

  Then one day he surprised me.

  你和對門那個布萊斯是怎麼回事啊?

  What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?

  朱莉:啊?什麼怎麼回事啊?沒什麼啊

  What do you mean? Nothing.

  父:哦,那就好,是我想多了

  Oh, okay .My mistake.

  朱莉:你為什麼這麼想?

  Why would you even think that?

  父:沒什麼,只是你成天把他掛在嘴邊

  No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.

  朱莉:我有嗎?I do?

  父:是啊

  Mm-hm.

  朱莉:我不知道I

  don't know.

  我想是因為他那雙眼睛,或者是他的微笑

  I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.

  父:那他這個人如何?

  But what about him?

  朱莉:什麼?

  What?

  父:你必須看到整體

  You have to look at the whole landscape.

  朱莉:什麼意思?

  What does that mean?

  父:一幅畫可不僅僅是它各個部分的簡單組合

  A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

  一頭牛隻是一頭牛

  A cow by itself is just a cow.

  草地只是一片長滿青草和花朵的土地

  A meadow by itself is just grass,

  透過樹枝的陽光,也不過是一束光線而已

  And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.

  但是你將它們組合在一起

  But you put them all together...

  卻美的不可思議

  and it can be magic.

  爸爸的話,我一知半解

  I didn't really understand what he was saying

  直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐樹上

  until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.

  當時我是想取一個風箏

  I was rescuing a kite.

  風箏掛在很高的樹上,我從未爬到那麼高的地方

  It was a long way up ,higher than I'd ever been.

  我爬得越高,風景就越發曼妙迷人

  And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.

  我感覺可以嗅到微風的芬芳,就像陽光和野草

  I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.

  我忍不住深呼吸

  I couldn't stop breathing it in...

  讓肺中充盈著我有生以來最美好的氣息

  filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.

  從那一刻起,那裡就成為我最喜歡的地方

  From that moment on ,that became my spot.

  我可以坐在樹上幾個小時

  I could sit there for hours,

  看著這個世界

  Just looking out at the world.

  有時候,日落是粉紅或紫色,

  Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.

  有時候,橙色的餘輝點燃地平線的晚霞

  And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.

  就是在某個那樣的日落中

  It was during one of those sunsets

  我開始明白我爸爸所說的“整體大於部分之和”

  that my father's idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.

  有時候,我會起得特別早,只為了在樹上看日出

  Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.

  就這樣,我哭了整整兩個星期

  I must've cried for two weeks straight.

  雖然我仍堅持去學校

  Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...

  但感覺什麼事情都不重要

  but nothing seemed to matter.

  但無論我怎麼做,我就是忘不了那棵樹