英語對話大全帶翻譯

  英語對話教學是師生結成 學習共同體 合作解決學生髮展問題的多向交流活動,強調從生命的高度重新整理英語教學觀,讓師生自由而快樂地實現各自的生命價值。小編精心收集了英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  英語對話帶翻譯1

  Dad:

  Can you guys be quick to tell me your decision?

  快說吧,你們的建議是什麼呢?

  Maria:

  Actually, Mom, Daniel and I want to go to Hawaii very much?

  事實上,我和丹尼爾都非常想去夏威夷。

  Dad:

  Hawaii? Are you out of your mind?

  夏威夷?你們兩個真的是有的不正常。

  Maria:

  After reconsideration, we want to stick to our plan.

  經過我們的深思熟慮,我們決定堅持我們的計劃。

  Dad:

  Can you tell me why?

  能告訴我原因嗎?

  Maria:

  Yes, because some our classmates have been to Hawaii several times.

  因為我們班的好多同學都已經去過夏威夷好幾次了。

  Dad:

  Is that all?

  這就是所有的原因嗎?

  Maria:

  Of course not.

  當然不是。

  Dad:

  And?

  還有什麼呢?

  Maria:

  We can also enjoy the different cultural customs.That is good for our study, too.

  我們還可以領略異國的風景。那對我們的學習也有好處。

  Dad:

  All right, Mom and Dad will consider that. Now you have to go to sleep.

  好吧,媽媽和爸爸會考慮你們的意見。現在你們該區睡覺了。

  英語對話帶翻譯2

  May:

  Daddy, shall we go out this weekend?

  爸爸,我們這個週末出去玩吧?

  Benjamin:

  We can do it, if you want. But why this weekend? We planned to enjoy some drama and music.

  可以啊,如果你想。但是為什麼是這個週末呢?我們不是打算看看戲曲聽聽音樂嗎?

  May:

  I attended a photography club. Each member is asked to hand in some photos for the coming exhibition. You will see it!

  我參加了攝影俱樂部。每個會員要為即將舉行的展覽拍些照片。你到時候能看展覽哦!

  Benjamin:

  Okay then. Do you have a theme?

  那好吧。你有主題嗎?

  May:

  Yes. I want to take some photos about folk customs.

  是的。我想拍一些關於風俗的照片。

  Benjamin:

  Sounds interesting. Why do you pick this theme?

  聽起來很有趣。為什麼選這個主題?

  May:

  Olympics is close. As a volunteer, I want to show our folk customs to the people from all over the world.

  奧運會就快到了。作為一個志願者,我想向來自世界各地的人們展示我們的民族文化。

  Benjamin:

  Good. Where do you want to go?

  真不錯。你想去哪裡呢?

  May:

  I think the suburbs of Beijing will do. Beautiful sceneries, fresh air, a rustic cottage, and a country retreat.

  我想北京的郊區就可以了。漂亮的風景,新鮮的空氣,鄉村小屋,還有鄉間的靜處。

  Benjamin:

  What about we asking Daniel to go with us?

  要不要叫丹尼爾和我們一起去?

  May:

  Sure. I've got some idea about him.

  當然。對於他,我有個好主意。

  Benjamin:

  What did you mean?

  你是指什麼?

  May:

  I want him to be my model. Pose for my photos.

  我想他做我的模特。為我的照片擺姿勢。

  Benjamin:

  He will be really excited about it.

  聽到這個他一定會很興奮。

  英語對話帶翻譯3

  Maria:

  Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.

  爸爸,我喜歡這個“農家樂”活動。確實很有趣。

  Benjamin:

  Great. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!

  是很不錯。但是現在別說話。別忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心點。

  Maria:

  But you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?

  可你在幫我扶著它啊。沒有什麼好擔心的。我相信你。哦,那是什麼?

  Benjamin:

  Don't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.

  別用你的木棍碰它。那是一個馬蜂窩。從梯子上下來。快點。

  Maria:

  What would happen if they started attacking you?

  如果它們開始攻擊你那會怎麼樣呢?

  Benjamin:

  You can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.

  人可能會被咬死呢。不是開玩笑。記住,別捅蜂窩。

  Maria:

  I see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?

  我知道了。為什麼大家都到這裡來自己動手摘蘋果帶回家啊?他們直接去超市買蘋果不是更方便嗎?

  Benjamin:

  It's for fun. And also, the apples here are “Green Food”.

  這很好玩啊。而且,這裡的蘋果可都是“綠色食品”啊。

  Maria:

  Come on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.

  拜託,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘紅蘋果啊。

  Benjamin:

  Silly boy. “Green Food” means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides.

  傻孩子,“綠色食品”是指那些在種植過程中不用化學藥品、化肥和農藥的農作物。

  Maria:

  Oh, then what would happen if there were pests?

  哦,那要是有害蟲怎麼辦呢?

  Benjamin:

  I heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.

  我聽說他們用一種紫外線探照燈來殺滅害蟲。

  Maria:

  Cool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.

  真酷。對了,我們去媽媽那裡吧。我想告訴她這種特殊的殺除害蟲的方法。

  Benjamin:

  Wait a minute. We shouldn't leave the small apples you knocked down on the ground. Let's clean them up first.

  等等。我們不能把你弄掉的這些小蘋果留在地上。我們先把它們清理了吧。

  Maria:

  How? They are too small for eating. They must taste sour.

  怎麼清理?它們太小不能吃啊。它們吃起來一定很澀。

  Benjamin:

  Put them in this bag and return them to the farmers. They can make can-apple.

  把它們放在這個袋子裡,並拿去給這裡的農民。他們可以用來做蘋果罐頭。