優秀的英語口語場景經典對話

  一個優秀的英語口譯者,是不應該受到口音的限制而影響到自己的聽力,只要他的發音是準確的,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,歡迎大家學習哦

  Going to the Zoo 動物園

  Todd: So Meg, we are talking about animals; do you like to go to the zoo?

  託德:梅格,我們來談動物;你喜歡去動物園嗎?

  Meg: I love to go to the zoo.

  梅格:我喜歡去動物園。

  Todd: Okay. So when you go to the zoo, what animals do you like to watch?

  託德:好。你去動物園的時候,喜歡看什麼動物?

  Meg: I really like to watch giraffes. Giraffes are so tall and giraffes look really soft and friendly, so I wish that I could touch a giraffe someday.

  梅格:我喜歡看長頸鹿。長頸鹿很高,而且它們看上去柔軟又友好,我希望有一天能觸控長頸鹿。

  Todd: Oh, that's so true. There is a zoo near my house in California, and you can walk up some stairs and then you can feed the giraffes, and their face is the same height as your face, and they look really, really cute. Yeah, giraffes are great.

  託德:哦,沒錯。我在加州的房子附近有個動物園,可以走上臺階去喂長頸鹿,它們的臉和你的臉一樣高,它們看上去真的非常可愛。長頸鹿非常不錯。

  Meg: Giraffes are so cute. Maybe someday, I can feed the giraffes.

  梅格:長頸鹿很可愛。也許有一天我也能喂長頸鹿。

  Todd: I like how giraffes look. I love their face. And I also love camels, also because I think camels have a similar face. They look really cool.

  託德:我喜歡長頸鹿的樣子。我喜歡它們的臉。我也喜歡駱駝,因為我認為駱駝和長頸鹿很像。它們看上去非常酷。

  Meg: I don't think camels are very cute.

  梅格:我認為駱駝並不可愛。

  Todd: Really?

  託德:真的嗎?

  Meg: Yeah. They're so hairy. Camels have so much hair that they look ugly.

  梅格:對。駱駝身上的毛太多了。所以它們看上去很醜。

  Todd: Oh really. I like camels. They always look cool and relaxed.

  託德:哦,是嗎?我喜歡駱駝。它們看上去又酷又放鬆。

  Meg: They do look relaxed, but I like giraffes better than camels.

  梅格:它們的確看上去很放鬆,不過相比於駱駝,我更喜歡長頸鹿。

  Todd: Well, what about llamas? Llamas are kind of like camels and they're kind of like giraffes. They kind of have the same face. Do you like llamas?

  託德:那美洲駝呢?美洲駝和駱駝很像,也有點兒像長頸鹿。它們的臉都長得一樣。你喜歡美洲駝嗎?

  Meg: I think llamas look cute but I've heard that llamas aren't very friendly.

  梅格:我認為美洲駝看上去很可愛,不過我聽說美洲駝不太友好。

  Todd: Really?

  託德:是嗎?

  Meg: Have you heard about llamas spitting at people before?

  梅格:你以前聽說過美洲駝會向人類吐痰嗎?

  Todd: No. Actually, I think I heard camels do that but maybe llamas do it, too.

  託德:沒有。我聽說過駱駝會向人類吐痰,也許美洲駝也會這樣做。

  Meg: Hmm, I'm not sure.

  梅格:嗯,我也不太確定。

  Todd: Okay. So what about other animals? What other animals do you like at the zoo?

  託德:好。那其他動物呢?你還喜歡動物園裡的哪些動物?

  Meg: I really like the zebras because zebras are black and white with stripes. So the zebra stripes are really cool, and zebras are similar to horses. So sometimes I think I could ride a zebra if I had one.

  梅格:我非常喜歡斑馬,因為斑馬有黑白條紋。斑馬的條紋非常酷,而且斑馬和馬很像。有時我會想,如果我有一匹斑馬,那我可以騎著它。

  Todd: Yeah. That would be cool. Zebras do look pretty cool. Are there any other animals?

  託德:嗯。那一定很酷。斑馬看上去真的很酷。你還有喜歡的動物嗎?

  Meg: Well, there's one animal that I'm afraid of, and that's a bear.

  梅格:嗯,有一種我很怕的動物,就是熊。

  Todd: Yeah, bears are pretty scary.

  託德:嗯,熊的確很可怕。

  Meg: Bears are really scary and they're so big with huge teeth and giant claws, and I feel like a bear would eat me if I met it in person.

  梅格:熊非常可怕,而且它們體型龐大,還有巨大的牙齒和爪子,我認為,如果我遇到熊,它會吃掉我。

  Todd: Actually, have you seen a bear in the wild?

  託德:你有在野外地區看到過熊嗎?

  Meg: No. I have never seen a bear in the wild, and I really don't want to.

  梅格:沒有,我從來沒在野外看到過熊,而且我也不想看到。

  Todd: Well, in California, sometimes you can see bears in the wild, small black bears. And actually, the black bears are not that dangerous.

  託德:在加州,有時你會在野外看到熊,是那種小黑熊。實際上,黑熊不太危險。

  Meg: Really?

  梅格:真的嗎?

  Todd: Yeah. I mean, you need to be careful when you see a black bear in the wild, but they almost never attack anybody. So the one animal you must be afraid of though, is the mountain lion. So there are mountain lions also in California, and they are scary.

  託德:對。如果在野外遇到黑熊,那你要小心,不過它們幾乎從來不襲擊任何人。有一種動物你一定會害怕,那就是山獅。加州也有山獅,它們非常可怕。

  Meg: Hmm, so maybe I should avoid mountain lions, too.

  梅格:嗯,也許我也應該避開山獅。

  Todd: Yeah. If you walk in the wild and you see a mountain lion, maybe it's too late. You're already in trouble.

  託德:對。如果你在野外行走時看到山獅,那避開已經太遲了。你已經有麻煩了。

  Meg: Maybe I'll just keep going to the zoo.

  梅格:也許我只要去動物園就好了。

  Todd: [Laughs]

  託德:***笑***

  Indonesia Islands 印尼島嶼

  Danu: So Widuri...

  達努:威杜裡……

  Widuri: Yeah.

  威杜裡:嗯。

  Danu: Indonesia is an island nation.

  達努:印度尼西亞是一個島國。

  Widuri: Right.

  威杜裡:對。

  Danu: And you have so many islands.

  達努:你們有很多島嶼。

  Widuri: True.

  威杜裡:沒錯。

  Danu: Could you talk about some famous places in Indonesia?

  達努:你能介紹幾個印尼的著名風景點嗎?

  Widuri: Wow. Let me see. My list is very long about this. But I will mention the three most favorite place. Okay. The first one is Bali. I think this one is very famous everywhere. Sometimes, people know Bali but they don't know that Bali is in Indonesia. So Bali is a very, very beautiful island in Indonesia. Both local and international tourists they go to Bali, of course. In Bali, you can find many beautiful beaches. And the weather is very good there. The preferable time to go there is August, I guess because it's summer time, and it's also very hot in Indonesia.

  威杜裡:哇哦。讓我想一下。那我要介紹的太多了。我想重點介紹三個我最喜歡的地方。第一個地方是巴厘島。我認為巴厘島馳名海外。不過人們可能知道巴厘島,但不知道巴厘島屬於印尼。巴厘島是印尼一個非常美麗的島嶼。巴厘島吸引了許多國內外遊客。巴厘島有許多美麗的海灘。而且那裡的天氣也很好。我認為最佳遊玩時間是8月,因為那時是夏季,印尼的夏季也很熱。

  Danu: So Bali sounds like a very nice place.

  達努:聽起來巴厘島是一個非常不錯的地方。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: Have you been to Bali, Widuri?

  達努:威杜裡,你去過巴厘島嗎?

  Widuri: So many times. Yeah, because well, my dad used to work there. So every vacation, I went there to visit my dad and of course, to visit the beautiful beaches in Bali.

  威杜裡:我去過很多次。因為我爸爸以前在那裡工作。所以每個假期我都會去巴厘島看我爸爸,當然了,我也會去巴厘島上的美麗海灘遊玩。

  Danu: Oh that sounds really fun.

  達努:哦,聽上去真有意思。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: So you said Bali is an island, right?

  達努:你剛說巴厘島是個島,對吧?

  Widuri: Uh-hmm.

  威杜裡:嗯。

  Danu: So is there any specific interesting place in Bali?

  達努:那裡有引人入勝的景點嗎?

  Widuri: Okay. So most of the people in Bali, they are Hindus. So there are a lot of Hindu temples in Bali. Let me mention one. The name is Pura Besakih. This one is the largest temple in Bali. And not only Hindu people in Bali but Hindu people in Indonesia, they go there to pray.

  威杜裡:有。大部分去巴厘島的遊客都信奉印度教。因為巴厘島有很多印度教寺廟。我來介紹其中一個寺廟——百沙基母廟。這是巴厘島最大的寺廟。不僅巴厘島的印度教徒,整個印尼的印度教徒都會去那座寺廟祈福。

  Danu: I see. It sounds really interesting.

  達努:我知道了。聽起來非常有趣。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: Have you visited that temple, Widuri?

  達努:威杜裡,你去過那座寺廟嗎?

  Widuri: Yeah. I think two times. And it's always crowded not only with local tourists but also with international tourists.

  威杜裡:去過。我去過兩次。那裡一直遊人如雲,不僅有本地遊客,還有國外的遊客。

  Danu: So Bali is very famous among international tourists and local tourists as well.

  達努:所以,對國內外遊客來說,巴厘島都是非常著名的景點。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: I see. That's interesting.

  達努:我知道了。這很有趣。

  Komodo Island 科莫多島

  Danu: So Widuri, could you talk about another interesting place in Indonesia?

  達努:威杜裡,你能再介紹一個印尼有趣的地方嗎?

  Widuri: Oh, Indonesia is also famous for its cultural heritage. One I can mention is Borobudur temple. Do you know that?

  威杜裡:哦,印尼還以其文化遺產而聞名。我要介紹的是婆羅浮屠寺。你知道這座寺廟嗎?

  Danu: Borobudur temple?

  達努:婆羅浮屠寺?

  Widuri: Yes.

  威杜裡:對。

  Danu: I have heard about it. I heard the temple is a World Heritage site.

  達努:我聽說過。我聽說這座寺廟是世界文化遺產。

  Widuri: Yes, it is. And this one, different with Bali. This one is for Buddhism.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。這座寺廟和巴厘島的那座不同。這座寺廟是佛教寺廟。

  Danu: I see.

  達努:我知道了。

  Widuri: So it's very huge and you can see a lot of stupa there.

  威杜裡:這座寺廟非常大,你可以看到很多佛塔。

  Danu: So this is a Buddhist temple.

  達努:這是座佛教寺廟。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: And roughly, how old is this place?

  達努:這座寺廟大約有多少年的歷史?

  Widuri: Wow. I can't remember the exact number, but it is very, very old. We even make some –

  威杜裡:哇哦。我不記得具體的數字,不過那座寺廟非常古老。我們甚至採取了一些……

  Danu: Conservations?

  達努:保護措施?

  Widuri: There are a lot of conservations for this place because it was destroyed before because of the earthquake. So I think this is very, very old. I can't even remember the name of the king who made this temple, but it's very old.

  威杜裡:這座寺廟採取了很多保護措施,因為它此前被地震毀壞過。所以我認為它非常古老。我不記得建造這座寺廟的國王的名字了,不過它真的很古老。

  Danu: So this is a very famous place.

  達努:這是個著名的景點。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: Is it beautiful?

  達努:那裡漂亮嗎?

  Widuri: Yeah, because the scenery around it is very beautiful. If you want to go there, you have to climb some hills. So the way there is very beautiful. You can get there via local car. You can rent a car and then you can enjoy the view first before you go there. Once you get there, you can climb all the temples up through the top and you can enjoy the view again.

  威杜裡:漂亮,因為周圍的景色很美。如果你想去那裡遊覽,你要爬幾座小山。那裡的道路很美。你可以坐車過去。你可以租輛車,然後享受沿途的美麗景色。到那裡以後,你可以爬到山頂上,再次享受美麗的風景。

  Danu: Oh, it seems like a very nice place to go trekking as well.

  達努:哦,看起來那也是個適合徒步旅行的好地方。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。

  Danu: I see. So Widuri, so you talked about Bali and Borobudur.

  達努:我知道了。威杜裡,你介紹了巴厘島和婆羅浮屠寺。

  Widuri: Yes.

  威杜裡:對。

  Danu: Bali has a Hindu kovil and Borobudur has a Buddhist temple.

  達努:巴厘島有印度教寺廟,而婆羅浮屠寺有佛教寺廟。

  Widuri: Buddhist, yes. So different.

  威杜裡:佛教,對。不一樣。

  Danu: So could you talk about another place of Indonesia, a very famous place.

  達努:你能再介紹一個印尼的著名景點嗎?

  Widuri: Oh, another famous place is Komodo Island. Have you heard that?

  威杜裡:哦,另一個著名景點是科莫多島。你聽說過嗎?

  Danu: Komodo Island? No, this is the first time for me to hear about Komodo Island.

  達努:科莫多島?沒有,這是我第一次聽說科莫多島。

  Widuri: Komodo Island. So this Komodo Island – komodo is an animal. This is a very rare animal.

  威杜裡:科莫多島。科莫多是一種動物,一種非常罕見的動物。

  Danu: I see.

  達努:我明白了。

  Widuri: I don't think you can find komodo in other place but Indonesia.

  威杜裡:我認為除了印尼,你在其他地方都看不到科莫多巨蜥。

  Danu: Really?

  達努:真的嗎?

  Widuri: Hmm. Komodo, its shape is like a lizard.

  威杜裡:對,科莫多巨蜥是一種蜥蜴。

  Danu: I see.

  達努:我知道了。

  Widuri: Yeah. It's like a lizard but it's very huge. You know, the size is like lion size.

  威杜裡:嗯,雖然它是蜥蜴,可是它身形巨大。有獅子那麼大。

  Danu: So big.

  達努:好大。

  Widuri: Yes. It is so big.

  威杜裡:對,非常大。

  Danu: Is it a dangerous animal?

  達努:那它是危險的動物嗎?

  Widuri: Yes, it is. You cannot touch them.

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。你不能碰它們。

  Danu: So there are so many komodos in Komodo Island.

  達努:科莫多島上一定有很多科莫多巨蜥。

  Widuri: Yes, it is. The Komodo Island is the only one island where you can find komodo. If you can find komodo in a zoo in Indonesia, that must be from Komodo Island. And this Komodo Island is also very beautiful. They have, you know, pink beach. Do you – have you heard about it?

  威杜裡:對,沒錯。科莫多島是唯一可以看到科莫多巨蜥的島嶼。如果你在印尼的動物園裡看到科莫多巨蜥,那一定來自科莫多島。這座島嶼非常漂亮。那裡有粉色的海灘。你聽說過嗎?

  Danu: Pink beach?

  達努:粉色的海灘?

  Widuri: Yeah, pink beach.

  威杜裡:對,粉色的海灘。

  Danu: So is it pink colored beach?

  達努:是粉顏色的海灘嗎?

  Widuri: Yes. The beach, the sand... the sand color is pink. I think it's because of the coral, the pink coral who came to the beach.

  威杜裡:對。海灘上的沙子是粉色的。我認為那是因為海灘上的粉珊瑚。

  Danu: Oh, that's very interesting.

  達努:哦,那真有意思。

  Widuri: Yes.

  威杜裡:對。

  Danu: So if there are komodos in Komodo Island, people cannot go to Komodo Island?

  達努:既然科莫多島上有科莫多巨蜥,那人們是不是不能去那裡旅遊?

  Widuri: No. If you go to Komodo Island, you have to be guided with a tour guide because you cannot touch them. You can only see the komodo from a distance.

  威杜裡:不是。如果你去科莫多島,你一定要在導遊的帶領下游玩,因為你不能碰科莫多巨蜥。你只能在遠距離欣賞科莫多巨蜥。

  Danu: Oh, I see. That's really interesting.

  達努:哦,我明白了。那真有意思。

  Widuri: Yeah.

  威杜裡:對。

  Danu: Komodos and pink beach.

  達努:科莫多巨蜥和粉色的海灘。

  Widuri: Yeah.

  威杜裡:沒錯。

  Danu: Thank you very much for the information, Widuri.

  達努:威杜裡,非常謝謝你提供的這些資訊。

  Widuri: Yeah. Thank you. You have to go to Indonesia.

  威杜裡:嗯。謝謝。你一定要去印尼遊玩。

  Danu: I will definitely. Please be my tour guide.

  達努:我一定會去的。請你做我的導遊。

  Widuri: Okay.

  威杜裡:好的。