經典英語優秀的情景口語對話

  學習好了英語對我們會有很大的幫助,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,歡迎大家多多參考一下哦

  Have you ever had a bad break up? 你有過不好的分手經歷嗎?

  Mike: Hello, this is Mike, from Singapore.

  邁克:大家好,我是邁克,來自新加坡。

  MJ: Hello, this is MJ, from Korea.

  MJ:大家好,我是MJ,來自韓國。

  Mike: Ok, MJ. We are gonna talk about break up. So, have you ever had a bad break up?

  邁克:好,MJ。我們來談談分手。你有過不好的分手經歷嗎?

  MJ: Actually I didn't have any bad break up.

  MJ:實際上我沒有不好的分手經歷。

  Mike: Lucky you.

  邁克:你真幸運。

  MJ: Yeah, lucky me. Have you ever had one?

  MJ:對,我很幸運。你經歷過嗎?

  Mike: Yeah, actually. It's kind of funny, kind of funny story. Well, I was dating this girl for two, it was only two months. And during those two months, you know, we were like, we just quarreled a lot. It's a lot. But...so there was a day that I was about to enlist in the army and I told myself that I can't put up with this stuff any more, right? So, I just broke it off with her. And the best part of it was that, that night, I kind of thought like, oh, man, you know, I think like I made a mistake. So I called her, and I was like, "you know what, I'sorry for breaking up with you." And then she said, ?" OK, but now is my turn to break up with you"

  邁克:有過。那有點兒搞笑,那算是一個有意思的故事。當時我和那個女孩只約會了兩個月的時間。在那兩個月裡,我們經常吵架。爭吵次數非常多。那一天,我馬上要入伍了,我對自己說,我再也忍受不了這件事了,不是嗎?所以我和她分手了。最精彩的部分是,當天晚上我在想:哦,我想我做錯了。所以我給她打電話,我說:“你知道嗎,我後悔和你分手了。”可她說:“好吧,不過現在輪到我和你分手了。”

  MJ: She said that?!

  MJ:她這麼說的?!

  Mike: Yeah, so from being...from dumping someone, I turned to be dumped within 24 hours.

  邁克:對,所以在24小時內,我從拋棄別人變成了被拋棄的人。

  MJ: Oh!

  MJ:哦!

  Mike: So that was actually fantastic. Yeah, and it kind of affected me for maybe just a few days.

  邁克:那真是太難以置信了。那件事讓我難受了幾天。

  MJ: So, after she said she don't want to meet you anymore, you didn't say anything to her?

  MJ:她說不想再見你之後,你沒對她說什麼嗎?

  Mike: Well, I kind of said like, you know I'm sorry and stuff but it didn't work, so it's cool. So that's about it. All right.

  邁克:我大概說了“我很抱歉”之類的話,不過那沒有用,就是這樣。就是這樣。

  How many times do you exercise a week? 你每週鍛鍊幾次?

  Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.

  迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

  Elena: And Elana from Bulgaria. Today we are going to talk about how many times do you exercise?

  埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,來自保加利亞。今天我們要討論的問題是,你一週鍛鍊幾次?

  Diego: I guess for me, that really depends on the week. I would try to at least exercise three times a week.

  迭戈:對我來說,這其實取決於那一週的情況。我儘量每週至少鍛鍊三次。

  Elena: OK, that's great.

  埃琳娜:哦,那很不錯。

  Diego: How many times a week do you exercise?

  迭戈:你一週鍛鍊幾次?

  Elena: I try to exercise at least three times a week, too. Recently, I have a little bit more spare time, so I try to go to the gym or swimming at least three, four, maybe even five times a week.

  埃琳娜:我也儘量每週確保至少鍛鍊三次。最近,我的空閒時間相對較多一些,所以我試著一週至少去三次健身房或是去游泳,有可能一週四次,甚至是五次。

  Diego: Yeah, that's true. When I have more time in my hands, I like to go to the gym or to the swimming pool more often.

  迭戈:對,沒錯。我時間充裕的時候,去健身房或游泳池的次數也更多。

  Elena: Yeah, it's nice to exercise.

  埃琳娜:對,鍛鍊很好。

  Diego: Yeah, it's really good for your body. It also gives you more energy. Yeah, when you exercise you feel more active and you know, you just want to go for more and more and more.

  迭戈:沒錯,對身體非常好。而且鍛鍊還能讓你有更多能量。鍛鍊時會感覺自己更有活力,所以你會想進行更多鍛鍊。

  What do you like most about your hometown? 你最喜歡家鄉的哪點?

  Tlo Tlo: Hi, my name is Tlo Tlo and I'm from Botswana.

  特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,來自波札那。

  Resse: And I'm Resse from Botswana as well.

  里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自波札那。

  Tlo Tlo: So, our question is: what do you like most about your hometown?

  特羅特洛:我們要討論的問題是:你最喜歡家鄉的哪方面?

  Resse: I think I love the cooking.

  里斯:我喜歡烹飪。

  Tlo Tlo: The cooking! What about the cooking?

  特羅特洛:烹飪!烹飪的哪方面?

  Resse: I just love how so many people get together and cook such huge meals for special occasions.

  里斯:我就是喜歡那種許多人聚在一起,為特殊場合烹製豐盛飯菜的感覺。

  Tlo Tlo: Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. It's really common back home, eh?

  特羅特洛:哦,對,沒錯。那在我們家鄉非常普遍,對吧?

  Resse: I know, it feels like there's so much love in any situatation like weddings, or anything else that happens that worth cooking a big meal.

  里斯:我知道,像婚禮或其他需要烹飪豐盛菜餚的場合,總是充滿著愛意。

  Tlo Tlo: Yeah, well basically, it's a really small country where we're from. It's a popululation of 1.8 million and the capital city is like 250,000 people. I love the fact that you seem to know most people actually, like if I was to mention someone right now, he would probably know him, know that person. Yeah, I just love the fact that we all kind of seem to know each other and it's cozy and, well, it's just a warm place to be and, yeah.

  特羅特洛:對,基本上來說,我們的祖國是個非常小的國家。人口有180萬,首都有25萬人。我喜歡那種感覺,看起來大部分人你都認識,如果我現在提到某個人,他很可能知道或是認識那個人。我就是喜歡我們彼此都認識的這種感覺,我們的家鄉是舒適又溫暖的地方。

  Resse: It's really a good place to grow up cause everybody grows up close.

  里斯:那的確是個適合成長的地方,因為所有人是一起長大的。

  Tlo Tlo: Yeah, we're close and grow up close and like the extended family. You find that most people are really close there, so there's not much distance between us actually. Yeah. So pretty much that. It's just the warmth, getting together as families during special ocassions and obviously enjoying the festivities. Yeah.

  特羅特洛:對,我們離得很近,我們是一起長大的,就像一個大家庭一樣。你會發現,大多數人都住在附近,彼此之間相隔不會太遠。對,大家離得都不太遠。在特殊場合像家人一樣聚在一起,這種感覺非常溫暖,當然我們也會一起享受節日的快樂。對。