經典語錄英文版傷感精選

  你喜歡怎麼樣的英文語錄呢?以下是小編為你精心整理的經典語錄英文版傷感,希望你喜歡。

  

  When people treat you like nothing, you begin to feel like nothing。

  當別人不把你當回事的時候,自己也會開始變得不自信。

  Love's mysteries in souls do grow, but yet the body in his book。

  愛情的祕密在雙方的心靈中生成,但形體是表白愛惜的書。

  Long did I die in the dust of Egypt, silent and unaware of the seasons。

  我長久地躺在埃及的漫天沙塵裡,沉默著,忘卻了季節。

  I tell you the meaning of, hence you goodnight started telling me goodbye。

  我告訴你晚安的含義 ,於是你開始對我說再見。

  Heimou dans votre for intérieur, je suis en attente du feu d'origine inconnue。

  在你的深邃黑眸裡面,我守候著來歷不明的光芒。

  Never let anyone fall for you when you know there's some else in your heart。

  如果你心裡面已經有了人,就千萬不要讓別人愛上你!

  Tell me you are mine。 I’ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time。

  請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees。

  憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

  Precious things are very few in this world。 That is the reason there is just one you。

  在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。

  Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again。

  有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

  I'm just in your life of dispensable。 Chasing you backlight shadow everywhere ceased。

  我只是你生命裡的可有可無。追著你逆光的影子無處停歇。

  love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you。

  我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them。

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

  Precipitation in time of happiness。 One day it will anew exhumed bit minted into good。

  沉澱在時光裡的幸福。總有一天會從新挖掘出來一點一滴鑄造成美好。

  經典語錄英文版傷感最新

  天長地久有多久?永遠到底有多遠?

  How long is forever? How far is it forever?

  即使你用一大筆財富,也換不回愛。

  Even if you use a lot of wealth, also change not to return love.

  也許是我們懦弱,經不起命運的顛簸。

  Maybe we cowardly, can not stand the fate of turbulence.

  醫生叫我進行光合作用,不要熬夜了。

  The doctor told me to photosynthesis, don't stay up late.

  黑色是收斂的,沉鬱的,難以琢磨的。

  Black is one of the convergence, depressed, elusive.

  我中了愛情的毒,卻一直不肯吃解藥。

  My love is poison, but has been refused to eat.

  我知道你已經不屬於我,但我不相信。

  I know you already do not belong to me, but I don't believe it.

  走過青春的夏天,誰還記得曾是哪年。

  Summer passed youth, who remember which was once a year.

  原來結局早已註定,再掙扎也是徒勞。

  The original ending already doomed, then struggle is useless.

  有些傷痕像場大火,把心炒焦難以復活。

  Fried coke hurts like a fire, the heart is difficult to rise again.

  做自己就可以了,何必在乎別人的看法。

  It is ok to be yourself, why care about other people think.

  明白的人懂得放棄,真情的人懂得犧牲。

  Understand people understand abandon, love the people understand the sacrifice.

  你說過五一陪我去海邊的難道你忘了嗎?

  You said you May don't you forget to accompany me to go to the beach?

  我為什麼放棄治療,只為給你騰出床位。

  Why do I give up, just to give you make beds.

  失戀了就去買瓶雪碧,因為它是透心涼。

  Brokenhearted went to buy a bottle of Sprite, cold as it is.

  過去的都已過去,該走的?都不曾停留。

  The past has in the past, the walk? Never stop.

  每個不完美的愛情,都只是時光的擱淺。

  Each not perfect love, only time.

  是我親手將你推開,我有什麼資格難過。

  Is my hand will be you away, what qualifications I have to sad.

  想念不停揮霍,曾經那份承諾已不屬於我。

  Miss profligacy, once the commitment is not belong to me.

  相愛時,生死不離。分手後,我不認識你。

  While love each other, life and death. After break up, I don't know you.

  不要以為你臉皮厚,就以為刀都砍不進了。

  Don't think you have a thick hide, think dao are cut into.

  我想要擁有全世界,只是因為世界裡有你。

  I want to have the whole world, just because you're in the world.

  經典語錄英文版傷感集錦

  不要太自作多情了,受傷的是自己。

  Don't flatter yourself, the injured is yourself.

  原來微笑也是一種嘲笑自己德方式。

  The original smile is also a kind of laugh at your own way.

  隔著眼淚看世界,整個世界都在哭。

  Across the tears to see the world, the whole world is crying.

  雨下過後的晴天,光線做成了橋樑。

  The sunshine after the rain, the light is made into a bridge.

  你的明天有多快樂都不是我能給的。

  Your tomorrow is not how happy I can give.

  捧著戰敗的骨灰,灑落出我的悲傷。

  Holding the ashes of defeat and falls out of my sadness.

  喜歡童話,是因為把它當成了童年。

  Like a fairy tale, because regard it as a boy.

  我要把你捧在手心,細細的呵護著。

  I am going to put you held in the palm, thin caress.

  好想跟你講話,但又很怕你嫌我煩。

  Really want to talk to you, but again very afraid you think I'm boring.

  紅如火的楓葉,訴說著秋天的悽美。

  Red maple leaf, recounting the autumn beautiful.

  最心疼的心疼,是連呼吸都那麼疼。

  Is the most love dearly love dearly, even breathing is pain.

     在記憶裡面,總有一些瞬間,經歷時沒什麼特別,回想時卻勝萬語千言。

  In memory, there are always some moments, experience, nothing special to remember when thousand words.

  有沒有那麼一個人,等了你好久,直到你想和他在一起了,而他卻走了。

  Have so a person, waiting for you for a long time, until you want to and he together, and he was gone.

  當一切都已成風,我依然在此等候;當世界都已改變,我依然堅持最初。

  When everything is the wind, I still wait here; When the world has changed, I still insist on the original.

  長風萬里送秋雁,對此可以酣高樓。蓬萊文章建安骨,中間小謝又清發。

  Changfeng wanli autumn wild goose, which can height high-rise buildings. Penglai article take bone, middle xiaoxie hair and clear.

  我已經學會了怎麼去逃避感情,可還是學不會怎麼去治療感情帶來的傷。

  I have learned how to escape the feelings, but still can't learn how to treat feelings hurt.

  一天,我終於不再思念他,因為他離開太久了,我的習慣已經不再是習慣。

  One day, I finally no longer miss him, because he left too long, my habit is no longer a habit.

  寂寞的人總是記住生命中出現的每一個人,正如我總是意猶未盡地想起你。

  Lonely people always remember every one in life, as I think of you always wanting more.

  我的愛很多,我可以愛很多人。但是我的心卻只有一顆,只裝的下一個你。

  I love a lot, I can love a lot of people. Only one, but my heart is filled with the next you.

  也許,你從來不知道,你愛來愛去那麼多,卻有一個傻瓜默默地在等著你。

  Maybe, you never know, you love to go to so much, but there is a fool in silently waiting for you.

  昨夜,月兒正朦朧,我悄悄送你遠行,從此,天邊有了一顆含淚的小星星。

  Last night, the moon is hazy, I send you away quietly, from then on, the sky has a tearful stars.

  我們曾經很幸福,心中每個角落都是關於你的回憶,它將折磨我,直到死去。

  We were very happy, every corner in the heart is all about your memories, it will torture me, until death.

  其實我一直在想象分手幾年後我們的第一次相遇。其實我只是想我比你過的好。

  Actually I have been in the imagination to break up a few years later we met for the first time. In fact, I just think I'm better than you.

  記得,一個雨天、你說你會很疼我,現在、又下雨了、帶走了我們所有的誓言。

  Remember, a rainy day, you said you would hurt me, now, it's raining again, and went away with all our vows.