日常購物英語對話帶翻譯

  當今時代,英語已經成為一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始為大家所熟悉。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  A:I want to take a present for Cathy.Do you have some good idea?

  我想要買個禮物給凱西,你有什麼好建議嗎?

  B:The nearby have a Commodity shop, we can go and have a look.

  這附近剛好有家小商品店,我們可以去看看

  A:Ok.好的.

  C: Good morning! May I help you?早上好,我可以幫到你嗎?

  B:We are looking first.我們先看看。

  C:Ok,go ahead.好的,隨便看。

  A:What is this?This one looks nice.這是什麼?看起來很漂亮。

  B: This is clay figurine..This one?Ok,Do you haveSun Wukong clay figurine?

  這是粘土雕像。是這個嗎?好的,你們有孫悟空雕像嗎?

  C: Yes, we have. 是的,我們有。

  A: Please show me this one! 請把這個拿給我看一下。

  C: Ok, here you are. 好的,給您。

  A: How much is it ? 這個多少錢?

  C: 2000. 要2000元

  B: It's too expensive. Do you have discount? 這太貴了,你們有打折嗎?

  C: 20% off. 八折。

  A: Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜一點嗎?

  C: Sorry! We have only one price. 抱歉,我們是不講價的。

  B: Or how about this one? Do you like it?或者 這個怎麼樣?你喜歡嗎?

  A: Who is it carved ?它雕的是誰?

  B: Ultraman.He is the hero all over the world.奧特曼,它是世界英雄。

  A: How much is it?這個多少錢?

  C:1500.And the same discount. 1500元,而且是一樣的折扣。

  B: Ok, We’ll take it. 好的,我們買了。

  C: Cash or card? 現金還是刷卡?

  A: International Credit Card. 國際信用卡。

  C: Do you have passport? 你帶護照了嗎?

  A: Yes. Where do I pay? 是的,我在哪兒付錢?

  C: This way please. 請這邊走。

  B: By the way, do you have to provide packaging? 順便問一下你們店有包裝嗎?

  C: Yes. You can choose their own packaging, we will help you pack.

  有的。您可以自己選擇包裝紙,我們將替你包裝

  A: I want which looks more lustrous. And how much is it?

  我想要那一種色彩更鮮豔的。那要多少錢?

  C: Well,It is free This is our free service

  .嗯,這是我們的免費服務。

  A: Oh, I see. 哦,原來如此.Thank you.謝謝。

  B: I belive Cathy will like it.

  我相信凱西一定會喜歡的。

  篇2

  Mary:

  Hello, would you like to buy a digital camera? Take a look at Olympus's products.

  您好,買數碼相機嗎?看看奧林巴斯的產品吧。

  John:

  Hmm, what do you recommend?

  嗯,你能給我推薦幾款嗎?

  Mary:

  Is it for home use? Which kind of price are you looking for?

  您是家庭用嗎?大概想要什麼價位的?

  John:

  Yes, it is for home use. And two to three thousand yuan would be OK.

  是家庭用,兩三千的就行。

  Mary:

  Please look at these models. I think the performance to price ratios of these cameras are comparatively higher.

  那您看一下這幾款,我覺得價效比比較高。

  John:

  I like this one. Can you show it to me?

  我喜歡這一款,能給我看一下嗎?

  Mary:

  OK. This camera has 7 million pixels, a 2.5-inch LCD screen, and short-term video recording.

  好的,這款是七百萬畫素,二點五寸液晶屏,還有短時攝像功能。

  篇3

  Tom:

  Hello, I want to find a CD by a famous pop singer named Naying.

  您好,我想買張那英的CD唱片。

  Lily:

  May I know the name of the album?

  能告訴我專輯名稱嗎?

  Tom:

  Uhhh…I just want to listen to the five songs on the this piece of paper.

  嗯,我只是想聽這張紙上的五首歌。

  Lily:

  Oh, those are on three different albums.

  噢,這五首歌分別收錄在三張不同的專輯裡了。

  Tom:

  I wasn't planning to buy 3 whole albums.

  我可沒打算一次買三張專輯。

  Lily:

  Then buy this special edition set. It has all of her greatest hits, including the five songs, and is half the price of buying all the 3 albums.

  那買這張吧,是張精選專輯,收錄了這五首歌,但價格只有這三張的一半。

  Tom:

  OK, that is a good deal.

  好,我買了。

  篇4

  Lily:

  What do you think about it?

  你覺得這個怎麼樣?

  Tom:

  It looks good, but I think the price is a little expensive.

  看起來不錯,不過有點兒貴。

  Lily:

  Yeah…it'd be better with a lower price, huh?

  嗯……能便宜點兒就更好了,是吧?

  Tom:

  Maybe we should look around a little more before we decide.

  買之前我們先比比各家的貨吧。

  Lily:

  Sure.

  好的。

  篇5

  Mary:

  This is the last of the milk.

  這是最後的一點點兒牛奶了。

  Bob:

  I know. I intend to go to the store today.

  我知道。今天我打算去商店。

  Mary:

  Would you get some of that new cereal we saw advertised on TV?

  您買點兒我們在電視廣告上看到的那種新麥片,好嗎?

  Bob:

  Which one?

  哪種?

  Mary:

  You know … the one with the silly ad about how vitamins jump up and down.

  嗯…,就是那種有一個逗樂的廣告,廣告上維生素蹦蹦跳跳的。

  Bob:

  Oh, you mean “KIKIES”?

  哦,你說的是KIKIES?

  Mary:

  Yeah. That’s the one.

  對,就是那種。

  Bob:

  Well, I’ll see. Sometimes the stores don’t have some of the new kinds of cereal.

  好吧,我去看看。有時商店裡沒有那些新牌子的麥片。