短小有趣的英語故事大全

  故事教學既能夠讓學生走進英語,自主的學習英語,也能夠為課堂教學營造一種氛圍,讓學生有種身臨其境的感覺。本文是短小有趣的英語故事,希望對大家有幫助!

  短小有趣的英語故事篇一

  Guess Who I Am

  猜猜我是誰

  I am black and white. I give milk.

  我是黑白色的。我供給牛奶。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the cow!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,奶牛!

  I have a red comb. I lay eggs.

  我有一個紅色的雞冠。我孵蛋。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the hen!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,母雞!

  I eat hay. I can run very fast.

  我吃乾草。我能跑得非常快。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the horse!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,馬兒!

  I have a curly tail. I like mud.

  我有一條捲曲的尾巴。我喜歡泥巴。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the pig!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,豬!

  I bury bones. I chase cats.

  我埋骨頭。我追逐貓。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the dog!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,狗!

  I give wool. I say “baa.”

  我供給羊毛。我咩咩叫。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the sheep!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,綿羊!

  I have horns. I eat anything.

  我有角。我吃任何東西。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the billy goat!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,雄山羊!

  I feed everyone in the farm.

  我飼養農場裡面的每一個***動物***。

  Guess who I am. It’s me, the farmer!

  猜猜我是誰。是我,農夫!

  We are all members of this farm family.

  我們是農家的所有成員。

  短小有趣的英語故事篇二

  Dream Collector

  夢想收藏家

  Wendy was a happy girl,but she didn’t have a hobby.

  溫迪是一個快樂的女孩子,但是她沒有業餘愛好。

  All her friends had hobbies,but she didn’t have one.

  她所有的朋友都有業餘愛好,但是她沒有。

  Her friend Julie liked to play the violin.

  她的朋友朱麗喜歡拉小提琴。

  Her friend Michelle liked to collect dolls.

  她的朋友米歇爾喜歡收藏洋娃娃。

  But Wendy didn’t play any instruments and her room wasn’t big enough to collect anything.

  但是溫迪不彈奏任何樂器,而且她的房間也沒有足夠大的地方來收藏任何東西。

  One day,Wendy was with her grandma.

  一天,溫迪和她的奶奶在一起。

  She asked to her grandma.

  她問她的奶奶。

  “Grandma,what’s your hobby?”

  “奶奶,你的業餘愛好是什麼?”

  Wendy’s grandma smiled a great big smile.

  溫迪的奶奶笑了笑。

  “You know,for many years,I didn’t think I had a hobby.”

  “你知道,我想我有很多年沒有業餘愛好了。”

  “All my friends had hobbies,but I didn’t have one.One of my friends liked to play the piano.One of my friends liked to collect postcards.”

  “我的朋友都有愛好,但是我沒有。我的一個朋友喜歡彈鋼琴。我的一個朋友喜歡收藏明信片。”

  “But I didn’t play any instruments and I didn’t have a room big enough to collect anything.”

  “但是我不彈奏任何樂器,而且我沒有足夠大的房間來收藏任何東西。”

  “But,then one day,I asked my grandmother what she collected.And she told me she was a dream collector.”

  “不過,接著有一天,我問我的奶奶她收藏什麼。她告訴我她是一個夢想收藏家。”

  “Dreams don’t take up any space,so you will always have enough room.Dreams don’t require any special skills.”

  “夢想不佔任何空間,因此你會一直有足夠的空間。夢想不需要任何特別的技巧。”

  “Dreams can’t be stolen.And dreams can last forever.My grandma had many dreams in her collection.”

  “夢想不會被偷走。而且夢想可以永遠持續。我的奶奶在她的收藏中有很多夢想。”

  Wendy thought for a moment.She was a good dreamer.

  溫迪想了一會兒。她是一個很好的夢想家。

  She already had many dreams in her collection.And then she understood;she had always been a dream collector.

  她已經有了許多夢想在她的收藏中。於是她明白了;她已經成為了一個夢想收藏家。

  She looked at her grandma and smiled.“Grandma,I’m a dream collector,too.”

  她看著她的奶奶,笑了。“奶奶,我也是一個夢想收藏家。”

  短小有趣的英語故事篇三

  cast pearls before swine

  對牛彈琴

  During the Warring States Period, there was a musician named Gongming Yi, who played musical instruments very well.

  戰國時代,有一個叫公明儀的音樂家,他很會彈琴。

  There were a great number of people fond of listening to him play, and respected him very much.

  很多人都喜歡聽他彈琴,人們很敬重他。

  One day, Gongming Yi saw a cow when he was having fun in the countryside.

  一天,公明儀在郊外遊玩時,看到了一頭牛。

  He thought, "Everybody compliments my music. Why don't I play some music for this cow?"

  他想:大家都讚揚我的琴技,不如我給牛也彈一曲吧!

  He played a piece of elegant quaint music for the cow, but the cow just kept grazing the grass with its head down.

  他給牛彈奏了一曲古雅的曲子,牛埋頭吃草不理他。

  He played another piece of joyful music, but the cow still kept its head down to graze the grass and totally ignored him.

  他又彈奏了一曲歡快的曲子,牛依然埋頭吃草不理他。

  Gongming Yi was so disappointed and started to question his ability.

  公明儀拿出自己的全部本領, 結果牛還是不理他。公明儀非常失望,開始懷疑自己的琴技。

  A passerby said to him,"It's not because your ability is bad. It is because the cow can not understand music at all."

  路人說:“不是你彈的琴不好,而是牛根本聽不懂啊!”