英語詩歌朗誦著名詩歌摘抄

  詩歌是最注重情感表達的一種文學樣式,而詩歌誦讀又是一個從解讀到表達的過程,在這個過程中,對於情感的理解、把握是最重要的部分。下面小編整理了著名英語朗誦詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

  著名英語朗誦詩歌摘抄

  The More Loving One

  --W.H.Auden/W.H.奧登

  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

  That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  But on earth indifference is the least 可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼

  We have to dread from man or beast. 人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

  How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

  With a passion for us we could not return? 我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

  If equal affection cannot be, 倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

  Let the more loving one be me. 讓我成為更有愛心的人。

  Admirer as I think I am 儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

  Of stars that do not give a *, 它們滿不在乎,

  I cannot, now I see them ,say 現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

  I missed one terribly all day. 說我成天思念一顆星星。

  Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  I should learn to look at an empty sky 我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

  And feel its total dark sublime, 同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  Though this might take me a little time. 雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

  著名英語朗誦詩歌鑑賞

  To all my friends and loved ones

  Love from me

  Useful Perspective

  致朋友們以及我所愛的人們

  這是一份愛的禮物

  也是一席金玉良言

  If the world were a Village of 100 People

  如果世界是個一百人的村落

  _David J.Smith/大衛.史密斯 Shelath Armstrory/謝拉.阿姆斯壯

  If we could shrink the earth’s population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all theexsting human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following:

  如果我們把全世界的人口按照現有壓縮為一個100人的村子,情況就會如同以下:

  There would be:

  57 Asians

  21 Europeans

  10 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south

  8 Africans

  這個村子裡有:

  57 人是亞洲人

  21 人是歐洲人

  14 人來自西半球的南、北美洲

  8 人是非洲人

  52 would be female

  48 would be male

  52 人是女性

  48 人是男性

  70 would be non-while

  30 would be white

  70 人是有色人種

  30 人是白人

  70 would be non-christian

  30 would be Christian

  70 人是非基督教徒

  30 人是基督徒

  89 would be hetero*ual

  11 would be homo*ual

  89 人是異性戀者

  11 人是同性戀者

  6 people would possess 59% of the entire world’s wealth

  and all 6 would be from the United States.

  6 人擁有全世界59%的財富

  而且這6 人全是美國人

  80 would live in substandard housing

  70 would be unable to read

  50 would suffer from malnutrition

  1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth

  80 人的居住環境不達標準

  70 人是文盲

  50 人苦於營養不良

  1 人瀕臨死亡邊緣;1 人正要出生

  1***yes, only 1*** would have a college education

  1 would own a computer

  1 人***是的,只有1人***會接受大學教育1 人擁有電腦

  When one considers our world from such a compressed perspective, the need foracceptance, understanding and education becomes glaringly apparent.

  透過這個壓縮圖來放眼我們的世界,就會明曉接納他人、諒解以及教育是何等重要。

  The following is also something to ponder……

  再從以下角度來想想看……

  If you woke pup this morning with more health than illness……you are more blessed than theillion who will not survive this week.

  如果你早上醒來的時候健康無恙……那麼,比起活不過這一週的百萬人來說,你真是幸運多了。

  If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, theagony of torture, or the pangs of starvation…you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

  如果你未曾經歷過戰爭的危險、入獄的孤獨、嚴刑的苦楚、飢餓的痛苦……那麼,比起世界上5億人來,你真是幸運多了。

  If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place tosleep… you are richer than 75% of this world.

  如果你冰箱裡有食物,身上有衣服可穿,有屋篷遮蔽,有地方睡覺……那麼,比起世界上75%的人來,你真是富足多了。

  If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in dish someplace…you areamong the top 8% of the world’s wealth.

  如果你銀行中有存款,錢包中也有錢,還能到某處消費習菜……你便躋身在世界上最富有的8%人口當中了。

  If your parents are still alive and still married…you are very rare, even in the United Stated andCanada.

  如果你的父母依然健在,而且還在一起生活的話……這可是非常難得的事,即使是在美國與加拿大。

  Someone once said: What goes around comes around.

  有人說過:我所付出的終將會迴歸。

  So…

  Work live you don’t need the money.

  Love like you’ve never been hurt.

  Dance like nobody’s watching.

  Sing like nobody’s listening.

  Live like it’s Heaven on Earth.

  所以……

  去工作時,猶如你不執迷於金錢。

  去愛他人,猶如你從未曾被傷害。

  去舞蹈吧,猶如無人在一旁觀看。

  去歌唱吧,猶如無人在一邊諦聽。

  好好地生活,猶如這裡是人間樂土。

  著名英語朗誦詩歌賞析

  A Forever Friend 永遠的朋友

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有時候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你會找到一個特別的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

  他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他會讓你相信人間有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to

  open it.

  他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  這就是永遠的友誼。

  when you're down,

  當你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused

  times.

  你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你轉身走開時,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向時,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。