泰戈爾的英文詩歌摘抄

  泰戈爾說過一句話:“不要試圖填滿生命的空白,因為音樂就在那空白的深處。”下面小編整理了泰戈爾的英文詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

  

  He came and sat by my side but I woke not.

  他來坐在我的身邊,而我沒有醒起。

  What a cursed sleep it was, O miserable me!

  多麼可恨的睡眠,唉,不幸的我呵!

  He came when the night was still; he had his harp in his hands, and my dreams became resonant with its melodies.

  他在靜夜中來到;手裡拿著琴,我的夢魂和他的音樂起了共鳴。

  Alas, why are my nights all thus lost?

  唉,為什麼每夜就這樣地虛度了?

  Ah, why do I ever miss his sight whose breath touches my sleep?

  呵,他的氣息接觸了我的睡眠,為什麼我總看不見他的面?

  泰戈爾的英文詩歌鑑賞

  Light, oh where is the light? Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

  燈火,燈火在哪裡呢?用熊熊的渴望之火把它點上罷!

  There is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?

  燈在這裡,卻沒有一絲火焰,--這是你的命運嗎,我的心呵!

  Ah, death were better by far for thee!

  你還不如死了好!

  Misery knocks at thy door, and her message is that thy lord is wakeful, and he calls thee to thelove-tryst through the darkness of night.

  悲哀在你門上敲著,她傳話說你的主醒著呢,他叫你在夜的黑暗中奔赴愛的約會。

  The sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.

  雲霧遮滿天空,雨也不停地下。

  I know not what this is that stirs in me---I know not its meaning.

  我不知道我心裡有什麼在動盪,--我不懂得它的意義。

  A moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight, and my heart gropesfor the path to where the music of the night calls me.

  一霎的電光,在我的視線上拋下一道更深的黑暗,我的心摸索著尋找那夜的音樂對我呼喚的徑路。

  Light, oh where is the light!

  燈火,燈火在哪裡呢?

  Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

  用熊熊的渴望之火把它點上罷!

  It thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.

  雷聲在響,狂風怒吼著穿過天空。

  The night is black as a black stone.

  夜像黑巖一般的黑。

  Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

  不要讓時間在黑暗中度過罷。用你的生命把愛的燈點上罷。

  泰戈爾的英文詩歌賞析

  Obstinate are the trammels, but my heart aches when I try to break them.

  羅網是堅韌的,但是要撕破它的時候我又心痛。

  Freedom is all I want, but to hope for it I feel ashamed.

  我只要自由,為希望自由我卻覺得羞愧。

  I am certain that priceless wealth is in thee, and that thou art my best friend, but I have notthe heart to sweep away the tinsel that fills my room

  我確知那無價之寶是在你那裡,而且你是我最好的朋友,但我卻捨不得清除我滿屋的俗物。

  The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust and death; I hate it, yet hug it in love.

  我身上披的是塵灰與死亡之衣;我恨它,卻又熱愛地把它抱緊。

  My debts are large, my failures great, my shame secret and heavy; yet when I come to ask formy good, I quake in fear lest my prayer be granted.

  我的債務很多,我的失敗很大,我的恥辱祕密而又深重;但當我來求福的時候,我又戰慄,唯恐我的祈求得了允諾。

  泰戈爾的英文詩歌欣賞

  He whom I enclose with my name is weeping in this dungeon.

  被我用我的名字囚禁起來的那個人,在監牢中哭泣。

  I am ever busy building this wall all around;

  我每天不停地築著圍牆;當這道圍牆高起接天的時候,

  and as this wall goes up into the sky day by day I lose sight of my true being in its dark shadow.

  我的真我便被高牆的黑影遮斷不見了。

  I take pride in this great wall, and I plaster it with dust and sand lest a least hole should be left in this name;

  我以這道高牆自豪,我用沙土把它抹嚴,唯恐在這名字上還留著一絲罅隙,

  and for all the care I take I lose sight of my true being.

  我煞費了苦心,我也看不見了真我。

  泰戈爾的英文詩歌品味

  `Prisoner, tell me, who was it that bound you?'

  “囚人,告訴我,誰把你捆起來的?”

  `It was my master,' said the prisoner. `

  “是我的主人,”囚人說。

  I thought I could outdo everybody in the world in wealth and power, and I amassed in my owntreasure-house the money due to my king.

  “我以為我的財富與權力勝過世界上一切的人,我把我的國王的錢財聚斂在自己的寶庫裡。

  When sleep overcame me I lay upon the bad that was for my lord, and on waking up I found Iwas a prisoner in my own treasure-house.'

  我昏困不過,睡在我主的床上,一覺醒來,我發現我在自己的寶庫裡做了囚人。”

  `Prisoner, tell me, who was it that wrought this unbreakable chain?'

  “囚人,告訴我,是誰鑄的這條堅牢的鎖鏈?”

  `It was I,' said the prisoner, `who forged this chain very carefully.

  “是我,”囚人說,“是我自己用心鑄造的。

  I thought my invincible power would hold the world captive leaving me in a freedomundisturbed.

  我以為我的無敵的權力會征服世界,使我有無礙的自由。

  Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes.

  我日夜用烈火重錘打造了這條鐵鏈。

  When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that itheld me in its grip.'

  等到工作完成,鐵鏈堅牢完善,我發現這鐵鏈把我捆住了。”