最經典優美的英文詩鑑賞

  海男是中國當代詩壇一位獨特的詩人,她用獨特的表達方式,在主流詩壇外創造了一個海男式的詩歌花園。下面小編整理了最經典優美的英文詩 ,希望大家喜歡!

  最經典優美的英文詩摘抄

  The face of all the world is changed, I think,

  全世界的面目,我想,忽然改變了,

  Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul

  自從我第一次在心靈上聽到你的步子

  Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole

  輕輕、輕輕,來到我身旁--穿過我和

  betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink

  死亡的邊緣:那幽微的間隙。站在

  Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,

  那裡的我,只道這一回該倒下了,

  Was caught up into love, and taught the whole

  卻不料被愛救起,還教給一曲

  Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole

  生命的新歌。上帝賜我洗禮的

  God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,

  那一杯苦酒,我甘願飲下,讚美它

  And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.

  甜蜜--甜蜜的,如果有你在我身旁。

  The names of a country, heaven, are changed away

  天國和人間,將因為你的存在

  For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;

  而更改模樣;而這曲歌,這支笛,

  And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday

  昨日裡給愛著,還讓人感到親切,

  *** The singing angels know *** are only dear

  那歌唱的天使知道,就因為

  Because thy name moves right in what they say.

  一聲聲都有你的名字在盪漾。

  

  我是怎樣地愛你?讓我逐一細算。

  How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

  我愛你盡我的心靈所能及到的

  I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

  深邃、寬廣、和高度--正象我探求

  My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

  玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

  For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

  我愛你的程度,就象日光和燭焰下

  I love thee to the level of everyday's

  那每天不用說得的需要。我不加思慮地

  Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

  愛你,就象男子們為正義而鬥爭;

  I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

  我純潔地愛你,象他們在讚美前低頭。

  I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

  我愛你以我童年的信仰;我愛你

  I love thee with the passion put to use

  以滿懷熱情,就象往日滿腔的辛酸;

  In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith

  我愛你,抵得上那似乎隨著消失的聖者

  I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

  而消逝的愛慕。我愛你以我終生的

  With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,

  呼吸,微笑和淚珠--假使是上帝的

  Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,

  意旨,那麼,我死了我還要更加愛你!

  I shall but love thee better after death.

  最經典優美的英文詩賞析

  你可是要我把對你湧起的恩情,

  And wilt thou have me fashion into speech

  形之於言詞,而且還覺得十分充裕;

  The love I bear thee, finding words enough,

  不管有多猛的風,高舉起火炬,

  And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough

  讓光輝,從兩張臉兒間,把我倆照明?

  Between our faces, to cast light on each? --

  我卻把它掉在你腳邊,沒法命令

  I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach

  我的手託著我的心靈,那麼遠距

  My hands to hold my spirit so far off

  自己;難道我就能借文字作契據,

  From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof

  掏給你看、那無從抵達的愛情

  In words, of love hid in me out of reach.

  在我的心坎?不,我寧願表達

  Nay, let the silence of my womanhood

  女性的愛憑她的貞靜,而換來

  command my woman-love to thy belief, --

  你的諒解--看見我終不曾軟化,

  Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,

  任你怎樣地央求,我只是咬緊著嘴,

  And rend the garment of my life, in brief,

  狠心撕裂著生命的衣裙;生怕

  By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,

  這顆心一經接觸,就洩露了悲哀。

  Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.