商務英語之如何要求賠償

  貨物運輸過程中若有損毀,那麼賠償就不可避免。這個問題有時會相當棘手,但卻是一項建立公司口碑的重要影響因素。接下來,小編給大家準備了商務英語之如何要求賠償,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  Dialogue 1

  A: How about taking the damaged portion1 at a lower price

  損壞的那部分就算便宜一點,如何

  B: What kind of price did you have in mind

  你說多少呢

  A: I was thinking of 40% off.

  打個6折吧。

  B: That will probably be ok.

  應該可以吧

  Dialogue 2

  A: We can't process your damage claim.

  我們無法辦理你的索賠。

  B: Why not

  為什麼

  A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.

  你沒有在提貨單上註明損壞情況。

  B: I see.

  這樣子!

  Dialogue 3

  A: What about our claim

  我們的賠償怎麼樣啦

  B: Our shipping2 manager is looking into it.

  我們的貨運經理正在調查這件事。

  A: When will we hear something from him

  什麼時候會有訊息呢

  B: On, in just a day or two, I think.

  哦,我想就這一兩天吧。

  Dialogue 4

  A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.

  你的賠償問題終於解決了。

  B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.

  謝謝你們這麼快就辦好了。

  A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.

  我們只是希望不會再有這樣的事情發生。

  B: That goes for us too.

  我們也是這麼希望。

  擴充套件:商務口語:商務會議實戰演練

  Len Matheson is the owner of a small company that’s rapidly expanding. He’s getting advice from Mary Carlyle, a business consultant1, on developing a functional2 organizational structure to better deal with his company’s expansion.

  Mary: Mr. Matheson, I’ve studied all your reports, and your company is making excellent progress.

  Len: Thank you, Miss Carlyle. And please, call me Len. So, what are your recommendations for my new organizational structure

  Mary: Call me Mary. First, let’s start with your operation here. You should set up separate Administrative,Clerical, Back office, and Support functions. There’s too much work for your personnel to wear more than one hat any more.

  Len: Yes, they’re already overworked. But that will entail3 more Managerial functions, won’t it

  Mary: That’s right, Len, and you’ll need at least two new managers for separate Marketing4 and Product Development departments.

  Len: OK, Mary. What else

  Mary: I think you’ll need an Executive assistant to help you deal with Corporate5 affairs. That should do it for your headquarters here, but since your business is no longer just local, I also suggest setting up a Regional office in the south.

  Len: What about personnel there

  Mary: You’ll need the same basic functionality as here, on a reduced scale. Product Development is only needed at HQ for now. Your regional head can manage all functions there initially6, but will probably need an assistant, also. And that’s it!

  Len: Thanks for your advice, Mary. Looks like I’ll need that assistant right away to help me set all this up!