簡單的英語口語

  中國學生學習英語的時間很長,但是一直以來口語都非常的薄弱,表達能力差。今天小編為大家帶來了英語口語方面的資料,希望對大家有幫助。

  :外出旅行時

  Where's the tourist information center? 旅遊資訊問訊處在哪兒?

  Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. 對不起,我也不是本地人。

  能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎?

  May I have a free city map?

  博物館幾點開館?

  When does the museum open?

  When does the museum close? 博物館幾點閉館?

  能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎?

  Please tell me about some interesting places in this town.

  Is there anything to visit here? 這兒有沒有可看的地方?

  您對什麼感興趣?

  What are your interests?

  What are you interested in?

  What kind of things are you interested in?

  What do you like?

  我對建築感興趣。

  I'm interested in architecture.

  都有哪些路線的旅行呢?

  What kind of tours do you have?

  What kind of tours do you have? 都有哪些路線的旅行呢?

  Well, we have... 是啊,我們有……

  What kind of tours are available?

  What kind of tours do you offer?

  What kind of tours are there?

  請告訴我去的路線。

  Please show me the way.

  他們星期六開門嗎?

  Are they open on Saturdays?

  有旅遊車嗎?

  Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing “觀光,遊覽”。

  Is there a sightseeing bus tour? 有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?

  Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? 你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?

  Are there any sightseeing bus tours? 有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?

  我想坐計程車旅遊。

  I'd like a tour by taxi.

  我想要一個導遊。

  I'd like a guide.

  我想要一位會日語的導遊。

  I want a Japanese-speaking guide.

  I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.

  I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.

  Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide?

  一天多少錢?

  How much is it per day?

  入場券多少錢?

  How much is admission?

  How much is the entrance fee?

  買兩張票。

  Two tickets, please.

  那個建築物是什麼?

  What's that building?

  它的歷史有多久?

  How old is it?

  我們能進到裡面嗎?

  Can we go in?

  Can we go in? 我們能進到裡面嗎?

  Of course. 當然能。

  我們去看看那座城堡吧。

  Let's go to see the castle.

  多美的景色呀!

  What a beautiful view!

  我想多呆一會兒。

  I want to stay longer.

  我們走吧!

  Let's leave now.

  我想休息一會兒。

  I want to rest a while.

  I want to rest for a while.

  I want to rest.

  I want to take a rest.

  這兒可以照相嗎?

  May I take a picture here?

  Would it be all right if I took a picture here?

  您能給我們照張相嗎?

  Would you take a picture for us?

  Will you take a picture of us?

  能和我一起照張相嗎?

  Would you mind posing with me? *pose “為了繪畫和拍照擺出姿勢、樣子”。

  我會把照片寄給你的。

  I'll send the pictures.

  哪兒有禮品店?

  Where is the gift shop?

  Where can I find the gift shop?

  洗手間在哪兒?

  Where's the bathroom?

  Which way is the bathroom?

  Is the bathroom around here?

  Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom?

  How can I get to the bathroom?

  出去然後往左拐。

  It's outside, to the left.

  It's outside, on the left.

  It's outside, to your left.

  It's outside, on the left-hand side.

  It's outside, on your left.

  我能走得到嗎?

  Can I walk there?

  Is it walking distance? *walking distance “能夠徒步行走的距離”。

  Do you think I could walk there? 你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?

  你最好坐公共汽車。

  You should take a bus.

  Can I walk there? 我可以走得到那兒嗎?

  You should take a bus. 你最好坐公共汽車。

  It would be better if you took a bus.

  I'd recommend taking a bus.

  You'd better take a bus.

  今天晚上的節目是什麼?

  What's on tonight? *on 除了表示“在……之上”之外,還有類似“電影上映,戲劇上演”的意思。

  What's playing tonight?

  What are you showing tonight?

  一共演多長時間?

  How long does it last? *last有表示“連續,持續”的意思。

  How long will it last?

  How long is it?

  幾點演完?

  What time will it be over?

  What time will it end?

  :遇到麻煩時

  我想請一位日本人翻譯。

  I'd like to have a Japanese interpreter. *interpreter “口頭翻譯”。

  我不會說英語。

  I can't speak English.

  No English! 我英文不行。

  我的英語不太好。

  My English isn't good enough.

  請安排一位會說日語的人。

  A Japanese-speaking person, please.

  請再說一遍。

  Pardon me?

  Aren't you John? 你不是約翰嗎?

  Pardon me? 什麼?請再說一遍?

  Excuse me?

  I beg your pardon?

  Could you repeat that?

  您說什麼?

  What did you say?

  您能慢一點兒說嗎?

  Would you slow down, please?

  Please say it more slowly.

  我們想請一位會說日語的導遊。

  I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.

  What can I do for you? 您有什麼事?

  I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. 我們想請一位會說日語的導遊。

  I want a Japanese-speaking guide.

  有會說日語的人嗎?

  Does anyone speak Japanese? *用於當無法用英文表達自己想說的事情時。

  Does anyone here speak Japanese?

  Is there a Japanese speaker here?

  我們語言不通。

  I can't make myself understood. *make oneself understood 表示“用外語等表達自己的意思,讓別人明白自己的感覺”。

  I can't get my point across.

  I can't get through to him. 無法讓他明白。

  我不知道這用英文怎麼說。

  I don't know how to say it in English.

  I don't know it in English.

  I can't express it in English. 我不能用英文表達。

  日語中的“義理”用英文怎麼說?

  How do you say “giri” in English?

  How do you say “giri” in English? 日語中的“義理”用英文怎麼說?

  You say, “obligation”.用英文是obligation. What's “giri” in English?

  How should I say“giri”in English?

  How can I express“giri”in English?

  What's the English word for“giri”?

  英文管這叫什麼?

  What do you call this in English?

  ●失竊

  叫警察!

  Call the police!

  Call the police! 叫警察。

  Sure thing! 好的。

  Please call for help! 快叫人幫助。

  我的包被偷了。

  I had my bag stolen.

  My bag was stolen.

  Somebody stole my bag.

  我該告訴誰?

  Who should I report it to?

  失物招領處在哪兒?

  Where is the Lost and Found?

  什麼樣的包?

  What kind of bag?

  What kind of bag was it?

  裡面都有什麼?

  What was in it?

  裡面有多少錢?

  How much was in it?

  我們找到後會跟你聯絡的。

  We'll call you if we find it.

  We'll contact you when we find it.

  您能填一下兒這張表嗎?

  Could you fill out this form? *fill out表示在空白處填寫。form為“表格。”

  Please fill out this form.

  請您寫一下被盜經過。

  Please give me a report on the theft. *theft “竊案,偷盜”。

  Please fill out a report on the theft.

  日本大使館在哪兒?

  Where is the Japanese Embassy?

  我的護照丟了。

  I lost my passport.

  My passport is missing.

  I can't find my passport. 我找不到我的護照了。

  I've misplaced my passport. 我忘了把護照放到哪兒了。

  這兒有會說日語的人嗎?

  Does anyone here speak Japanese?

  能補發一本嗎?

  Can I get it reissued?

  請取消我的卡號。

  Please cancel my card number.

  我該怎麼辦?

  What should I do?

  What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?

  You should ask the man over there. 你該去問問那邊那個人。

  What do I need to do?

  ●呼救

  十萬火急!

  It's an emergency!

  快叫大夫!

  Please call a doctor.

  救命啊!

  Help! *無論什麼樣的緊急情況下都可以用。

  Help! 救命啊!

  What happened? 怎麼了?

  Somebody! 來人呀!

  Help me! 幫幫我!

  小偷!

  Thief! *遇到小偷或扒手時,用這樣的喊聲來引起周圍人的注意。

  Robber!

  :購物時

  我們去商店逛逛吧!

  Let's go window-shopping.

  I'm flat broke. 我身無分文。

  Let's go window-shopping anyway. 不管怎麼說,我們去逛逛吧。

  Why don't we go window-shopping?

  Shall we go window-shopping? 去逛商店嗎?

  人多得要命!

  What a crowd!

  It's so crowded!

  What a big crowd!

  商店幾點開門?

  When does the store open?

  When does the store open? 商店幾點開門?

  It's closed today. 今天休息。

  When do you open?

  What time do you open?

  How soon does it open?

  What time does the store open?

  When do the doors open?

  商店幾點關門?

  When does the store close?

  When does the store close? 商店幾點關門?

  We close at seven. 7點。

  What time does the store close?

  When is closing time? 幾點打烊?

  我們11點才開門呢。

  We won't open until eleven.

  We won't open until eleven. 11點才開門。

  That late? 那麼晚?

  It opens at eleven. 11點開門。

  From eleven. 11點開始。

  Our business hours begin at eleven. 我們11點開始上班。

  賣鞋的專櫃在哪兒呀?

  Where's the shoe department?

  Where's the shoe department? 賣鞋的專櫃在哪兒呀?

  I'm lost, too. 我也糊塗了。 *department store “商場”。

  Where can I find the shoe department?

  Where is the shoe department located?

  在3樓。

  It's on the third floor. *on the...floor是“樓的……層”。美國的1樓是the first floor,2層是the second floor。英國的1樓是“the ground floor”,2樓是“the first floor”,兩種說法相差1層,所以要注意。

  是往下?

  Going down? *乘坐電梯時向對方詢問“是下樓嗎?”,如果問“是上樓嗎?”可說Going up?。

  你找什麼呢?

  What are you looking for?

  What are you looking for? 你找什麼呢?

  The shoe department. 我找賣鞋的櫃檯。

  請按8樓。乘電梯時

  Eighth, please.

  The eighth floor, please.

  歡迎光臨。

  May I help you? *顧客走進商店時,店員經常一邊說May I help you?,一邊走近顧客。

  Can I help you?

  What can I do for you?

  How may I help you?

  我想買件套裝。

  I'd like a suit. *I'd like 是I would like的縮寫,表示希望“我想要……”,比I want的語氣更客氣。

  我在找一種……包。

  I'm looking for a ... bag.

  I'm looking for a black, leather bag. 我在找一種黑色的皮包。

  How's this? 這個怎麼樣?

  我只看看。

  I'm just looking. *沒有特別想買的意思時,可以這樣回答店員。

  Just looking.

  Just browsing.

  I don't need any help.

  I'm just browsing.

  No just yet. 還不需要。

  您有什麼需要幫助的儘管說。

  If you need any help, let me know. *這是店員對顧客常用的一種說法。

  這雙鞋真漂亮!

  These shoes are great!

  These shoes are wonderful.