英語日常購物對話

  購物,充斥在每個人的生活當中。做菜要買鹽吧,穿衣要買衣服之類的。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :您在找什麼型別的手錶呢

  S:Good morning. Welcome to Time After Time Watches.

  店員:早安,歡迎光臨Time After Time鐘錶店。

  C: I'd like to buy a watch.

  顧客:我想買隻手表。

  S: Well, you've come to the right place. What kind of watch are you looking for?

  店員:呃,您來對地方了。您在找什麼型別的手錶呢?

  C: Well, I'm not sure. Let me see. How much is this one?

  顧客:嗯,我不確定。讓我看看,這一個多少錢?

  S: Hmm... This Rolex? $1,000.

  店員:嗯……這個勞力士嗎?1,000元。

  C: Oh. I don't think I can afford that. How about this one?

  顧客:哦,我認為我買不起那隻表,這一隻怎麼賣?

  S: This one is $500.

  店員:這隻500元。

  C: Wow. That's too much for me. Don't you have anything cheaper? to be continued

  顧客:哇,太貴了。你們沒有較便宜的表嗎?

  :詢問機票價

  T: Fair-Priced Fares, how may I help you?

  旅行社職員:公道旅行社,有什麼需要幫忙呢?

  C: How much is a round-trip ticket to London?

  打電話者:到倫敦的來回機票多少錢?

  T: When did you plan to go, sir?

  旅行社職員:您打算什麼時候去呢,先生?

  C: In the second week of September.

  打電話者:9月的第2個星期。

  T: The second week of September is still in the high-season, so the cheapest tickets are' $650. The high season lasts until the 15th, so fares after that date are cheaper.

  旅行社職員:9月的第2個星期仍是旺季,所以最便宜的票是650元。旺季持續到15號,所以票價在這天之後比較便宜。

  C: In that case, I'll go after the 15th. How much are the off-season fares?

  打電話者:這樣的話,我就15號後再去。那淡季的票價要多少錢呢?

  T: Our cheapest ticket is $550 on American Airlines.

  旅行社職員:我們最便宜的票是美國航空公司的550元。

  C: Okay, I'll take it. to be continued

  打電話者:好的,我就買這家的好了。

  :買機票

  The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.

  打電話的人正在買機票。

  T: What date would you like to depart, sir?

  旅行社職員:您想哪天啟程呢,先生?

  C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?

  打電話者:你們9月16日有位子嗎?

  T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.

  旅行社職員:我看看……恐怕16號已經訂滿了。但17號有位子。

  C: The 17th will be fine.

  打電話者:17號可以。

  T: And what date will you be returning?

  旅行社職員:那您要哪一天回來呢?

  C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.

  打電話者:嗯,我想是28號吧。

  T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. on September 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at 11:15 a. m. on September 28th.

  旅行社職員:好的,您訂的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪機場起飛的美國航空710班機。回程是9月28日早上111:15在倫敦希思羅機場起飛的711班機。

  C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.

  打電話者:聽起來很不錯,真謝謝你。