關於英語對話口語閱讀

  隨著國際交流的日益增加,語言作為交流媒介在各民族之間的溝通過程中,扮演著越來越重要的角色,而英語也逐漸成為國際通用語。用人單位對中職畢業生的英語口語水平提出了更高的要求。小編整理了關於英語對話口語,歡迎閱讀!

  關於英語對話口語篇一

  John: Good morning,Ms.Lee.

  早上好,李老師。

  Ms.Lee: Good morning,John.

  早上好,約翰。

  John: Ms.Lee,may I ask you a question?

  李老師,我可以問你個問題麼?

  Ms.Lee: Sure.What is it?

  好的,問吧。

  John: How do you learn English so well?I think English is difficult!

  你是怎麼把英語學的這麼好的?我覺得英語真難學!

  Ms.Lee: Well,English is just a language,don't be afraid of it.You learn English for the exams,but I learn English for communicating with others.

  英語只是一種語言,沒什麼可怕的。你為了考試才學英語,而我學英語為的是和他人交流。

  John: I know what you mean,Ms.Lee.Thank you .I 'll try to change my mind.

  我明白你的意思的,李老師。謝謝。我會試著改變我的想法的。

  關於英語對話口語篇二

  dA 豆: I don't know how to communicate with my Parents.

  我不知道如何跟我的父母溝通

  陌生人: Why? They don't understand you ?

  為什麼?他們不理解你麼

  dA 豆: They always consider themselves as the center ! I can't stand it !

  他們總是以自己為中心!我受不了這樣!

  陌生人: Maybe you should try to have a good talk with them.

  也許你該試著和他們好好談談

  關於英語對話口語篇三

  Dave: How many times do you brush your teeth every day,David?

  你一天刷幾次牙,大衛?

  David: Once.

  一次。

  Dave: No wonder you often get a toothache,brush your teeth twice a day and don't eat too much candy.

  難怪你老是牙疼。一天刷兩次牙,還有別吃太多糖果。

  David: OK,I will.

  好,我會的。

  關於英語對話口語篇四

  Ann: Did you know that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

  你知道奧巴馬獲得諾貝爾和平獎了嗎?

  Bob: Yes, the Nobel Committee must be crazy; they really made a wrong decision.

  嗯,諾貝爾委員會一定是瘋了,他們真是做錯決定了。

  Ann: Why?

  為什麼呢?

  Bob: You know, no presidents can be a real pacifist; they can only focus on their own nation’s benefits.

  你知道,沒有哪個總統是真正的和平主義者的,他們只看重本國的利益。

  Ann: Maybe you are right, but I think the Committee made a wise decision.

  也許你是對的,但是我覺得諾貝爾委員會做了一個聰明的決定。

  Bob: How did you get this conclusion?

  你怎麼會這麼認為呢?

  Ann: The Nobel Committee compelled Obama to be a pacifist by conferring the prize on him. So the world can be really peaceful.

  諾貝爾委員會通過這個獎項迫使奧巴馬成為和平主義者,這樣世界就能真正和平了。

  Bob: It is interesting. It seems that it’s Tripitaka’s Curse.

  真有趣,聽起來就像是三藏的緊箍咒。

  Ann: Yes, the Nobel Peace Prize is an inhibiting magic phrase.

  對啊,諾貝爾和平獎就是緊箍咒。

  Bob: It looks like I should support the decision.

  看來我應該支援這個決定了。

  關於英語對話口語篇五

  Ann: Did you see the movie Children of Men?

  你看過《人類之子》這部電影嗎?

  Lily: Yes, I watch it when it was first released in this country, but I don’t like it very much.

  看過了,當它在中國首映時就看過了。但是我不怎麼喜歡它。

  Ann: Why, I think it’s a great movie.

  為什麼呢?我覺得它是部很棒的電影啊。

  Lily: I don’t like movies that describe the dark side of the world. And the movie makes me feel despaired. It seems that the world is hopeless.

  我不喜歡那種講述世界黑暗面的電影。而且這部電影讓我覺得很絕望,這世界好像都沒希望了。

  Ann: I don’t think so. I think it’s hopeful, and the baby is the hope. If it’s really hopeless, then the baby should never appear.

  我可不這麼認為,我覺得它是充滿希望的,那個小孩就是希望。如果真的是沒希望的話,那麼那個小孩就不應該出現。

  Lily: So you understand the point of the movie?

  那麼你是明白這部電影要講什麼咯?

  Ann: Yeah, I think the movie wants to tell people that we should cherish and protect our Earth, or the end of the world would come very soon.

  嗯,我覺得這部電影是想告訴人們要珍惜和保護我們的地球,否則世界末日很快就來臨。

  Lily: It sounds reasonable.

  聽起來還蠻有道理的。

  Ann: I also quite appreciate the director’s excellent camera technique. The use of long take shows the good command of camera technique.

  我也很欣賞導演高超的攝像技術。長鏡頭顯示出了對攝影技術良好的掌控。

  Lily: Yeah. Though I don’t like the movie very much, the camera technique is really shocking.

  對啊,儘管我不是很喜歡這部電影,它的攝影技術確實很驚人。