關於超市英語對話短文

  英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢於大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  貝蒂: Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?

  這兒.來推一輛手推車.你都想買些什麼啊?

  瓊: I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.

  我想買一些水餃和春捲餡.還想買醬和醋.哦.回去路上還想買點兒荔枝和蜜瓜.

  貝蒂: The fruit and vegetables are over there.

  蔬菜和水果在那邊.

  瓊: Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.

  辣椒.茄子.椰子.菠蘿--這裡的東西很全阿!看看這些豆芽的價格-每磅要65美分.這太貴了.

  貝蒂: You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.

  如果你去Sohu的話可能會便宜一些.但只是為了買蔬菜要跑很遠.

  瓊: Where do I pay?

  在哪兒付錢?

  貝蒂: Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?

  只需把你想要的放在車裡就行了.在外面的收銀臺結賬.你還需要什麼?

  瓊: Over there.

  那邊看看.

  2

  Excuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there.

  先生,很抱歉。這是為購物15件或少於15件而設的綠色通道。你買的東西看起來多於15件.

  Oh, come on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya?

  拜託。我只有16件。通融下,行嗎?

  Fine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or plastic?

  好吧,把東西放到傳動帶上,將你的購物車推過去。紙袋和塑料袋,你選哪個?

  Plastic. I also have a couple of coupons.

  塑料袋。我還有2張禮券。

  No problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday.

  沒問題。我將收下禮券。先生,這些禮券到昨天就過期了。

  Darn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway.

  好吧,我想今天是我的倒黴日。謝謝你。

  Do you have a club card or will it be cash?

  你是刷卡還是用現金支付?

  Yeah I got a club card. Here you go.

  我有會員卡,給你。

  Will this be debit or credit?

  是直接支付還是借記?

  Debit please. Also, could I get cash back? Fifty dollars would be great.

  直接支付。我能把剩餘的現金取回來嗎?五十美元是筆不小的數目。

  Yeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day.

  可以的。你的總額是78美元33美分。這是你的收據。過得愉快。

  3

  甲:打擾一下,我在哪兒能找到購物車?

  A: Excuse me, but where can I get a shopping cart?

  乙:就在大廳的左邊。

  B: Just on the left of the hall.

  甲:我在哪兒能找到乳酪?

  A: Where can I find cheese?

  乙:第十五通道,女士。

  B: Aisle 15, madam.

  甲:謝謝。

  A: Thank you.

  乙:不客氣。

  B: You're welcome.