西餐廳點餐的英語對話

  英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。小編精心收集了西餐廳點餐英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  西餐廳點餐英語對話1

  A:Can I take your order?

  B:I’ll take two value meals套餐.

  A:What kind of drink do you want with those?

  B:One Pepsi and the other a sprite please.

  A:You can supersize your meal for only 39 cents extra.

  B:Yes, I’d like that then.

  A:How about anything for desert? Like an apple-pie or ice cream?

  B:No, thanks, that will be it.

  西餐廳點餐英語對話2

  A:I've never been to a restaurant like this before.

  我以前沒來過這種餐廳。

  B:It's really different, isn't it?

  真的很與眾不同吧?

  A:That's a good word to describe it.

  這樣的形容很貼切。

  B:I hope you're hungry because the pizza here is huge as well as to die for.

  希望你夠餓,因為這裡的比薩大得嚇人,也很好吃。

  A:I am hungry. I think I could eat a large by myself.

  我是餓了,我想我自己就可以吃完一塊大比薩。

  B:Well, let's order one for starters.

  我們先點一塊。

  A:I'm in the mood for a Californian.

  我想吃加州口味的比薩。

  B:That happens to be my favorite. Waiter, I think we're ready to order.

  那剛好也是我喜歡的。服務生,我們可以點菜了。

  西餐廳點餐英語對話3

  A:What can I get for you today, sir?

  先生,你今天要點什麼?

  B:I would like a cup of decaf with cream and no sugar.

  我要一杯低咖啡因的咖啡,加奶精,不加糖。

  A:Would you like anything else with that?

  除了咖啡,你還需要什麼嗎?

  B:How fresh is that apple pie over there?

  那邊的蘋果派新鮮嗎?

  A:Our pie is brought in fresh every day. And I can tell you it's delicious.

  我們進的派每天都很新鮮,而且很可口。

  B:Okay, throw in a piece of that pie then.

  好的,那再多點一個派。

  A:Is this to stay or to go?

  要在這裡用餐,還是外帶?

  B:I'm in a bit of a hurry today, so we'd better make it to go. Thanks for asking.

  我今天有點趕,還是外帶好了,謝謝你。