關於公交車站英語對話

  英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  請給我一張轉乘車票好嗎?

  A: Can I have a transfer, please?

  請給我一張轉乘車票好嗎?

  B: Here you are.

  給你。

  A: Where do I change a bus to get to the airport?

  我在什麼地方換乘去機場的公交車?

  B: You can chenge to an airport bus at Peace Street.

  您可以在和平街換乘去機場的公交車。

  二

  may:

  dad, do you know which bus we should take?

  爸爸, 你知道我們坐哪路車嗎?

  benjamin:

  of course, er, let me check the bus schedule first.

  當然啊,恩,讓我先看一下公車牌。

  may:

  be quick, please!

  快點吧!

  benjamin:

  why can't i find the bus your mother told me yesterday?

  為什麼我沒有看見你媽媽昨天跟我說的那路公車呢?

  may:

  mom has told you about the direction 3 times yesterday.

  媽媽昨天跟你說了三次公交路線。

  benjamin:

  but i was watching american idol at that time.

  但是那個時候我在看《美國偶像》啊。

  may:

  we need to ask someone. ***there comes bus 29***

  我們要問問其他的人。***來了一輛29路車***

  benjamin:

  excuse me? does this bus go to xidan book building?

  你好,請問一下這車到西單圖書大廈嗎?

  may:

  no, it doesn't. you need to take bus 52.

  不到。你應該乘52路。

  benjamin:

  do i have to change to some other bus on the way?

  那我還需要轉車嗎?

  may:

  no.

  不需要。

  benjamin:

  i see, thanks. oops! the bus 52 is coming. daniel, come on. let's go.

  我知道了,謝謝。啊,52路來了,丹尼爾,快,我們走。

  三

  A:May I know where you are going?

  請問,你要去哪兒?

  B:Yes. I want to go to Beijing Hotel.

  我要去北京賓館。

  A:I'm sorry. You are going in the wrong direction.

  對不起。你坐反方向了。

  B:Oh no! What shall I do?

  哦,不!我該怎麼辦?

  A:Don't worry. You can get off at the next stop and go across the street through the overpass. The bus stop is right there.

  別擔心。你在下一站下車,經天橋過馬路。那邊就是車站。

  B:Thank you very mucn.

  非常感謝。

  A:My pleasure.

  不客氣。