關於情景對話英語笑話

  笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆。與此同時,笑話也是人們反對極權和專制制度的有力武器。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.

  這是一個陽光燦爛的晴朗日子,森林裡一隻小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字機上敲敲打打。這時一隻散步的狐狸走了過來。

  Fox: "What are you working on?"

  狐狸:“你在做什麼呢?”

  Rabbit: "My thesis."

  兔子:“寫我的論文。”

  Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"

  狐狸:“唔,是關於什麼的?”

  Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."

  兔子:“噢,我在寫兔子是怎樣吃掉狐狸的。”

  Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."

  狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!誰都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”

  Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."

  兔子:“兔子當然吃,我能證明的。跟我來。”

  They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.

  它們一起消失在兔子的洞穴裡,幾分鐘後只有兔子獨自出來了。它回到打字機前繼續敲打。

  Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.

  很快,一隻狼走了過來,停下看著兔子奮力工作。

  Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"

  狼:“你在寫什麼呢?”

  Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."

  兔子:“我在寫論文,關於兔子如何吃掉狼。”

  Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"

  狼:“你不會指望這種垃圾論文被髮表吧!”

  Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"

  兔子:“能發表,你想知道為什麼嗎?”

  The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.

  兔子和狼一起進了洞穴,而兔子又一次獨自走了出來。幾分鐘後它繼續打字。

  Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.

  兔子洞穴裡:一個角落裡是一堆狐狸骨頭,另一角落裡是一堆狼骨頭。而另一側是一隻獅子,它邊打著飽嗝,邊剔著牙齒。

  篇2

  a little boy asked his father, "daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

  一個小男孩問他的父親,“爸爸,要花多少錢才能結婚呢?”

  and the father replied, "i don't know, son, i'm still paying."

  “我也不知道,我現在還在交錢。”父親回答。

  篇3

  harry and lloyd were speeding down the road. a police car pulled them over.

  哈里與勞埃德超速行駛,一輛警車攔住了他們。

  "why on earth were you driving so fast?" the policeman yelled.

  “你們為什麼開那麼快?”警官喊道。

  "our brakes are no good, so we wanted to get there before we had an accident!

  “我們的剎車不好,因此我們想在發生事故前趕緊到達目的地。”

  篇4

  Mike was late for school. He said to his teacher, Mr. Black, "Excuse me for my coming late, sir. I watched a football match in my dream."

  "Why did it make you late?" inquired the teacher.

  "Because neither team could win the game, so it lasted a long time." replied Mike.

  麥克上學遲到了。他對布萊克老師說:“對不起,老師,今天早上我遲到了。因為我在夢裡觀一場球賽。”

  “為什麼它會讓你遲到呢?”老師問道。

  “因為這兩個隊都沒有能力獲勝,所以就持續的時間長了。”麥克回答說。

  篇5

  Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?

  Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.

  Teacher: Please tell us.

  Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.

  老師: 這兒有兩隻鳥,一隻是麻雀。誰能指出哪隻是燕子,哪隻是麻雀嗎?

  學生:我指不出,但我知道答案。

  老師:請說說看。

  學生:燕子旁邊的就是麻雀,麻雀旁邊的就是燕子。