雙人英語對話範文***2***

  雙人英語對話4

  T: hi, Betty.what's up?

  你好,貝蒂.最近怎麼樣?

  B: nothing special. how about you? Are you used to the life here in the States?

  一切如故.你呢?在美國生活得還習慣嗎?

  T: evertything has been fine for the past several months.

  這幾個月都挺好的.

  B: great!

  真好!

  T: well, I wish someone could talk to me about Western table manners

  嗯,我希望有人能跟我說說西方的餐桌禮儀.

  B: sounds interesting. Where did you get the idea?

  聽起來挺有意思.為什麼會這麼想?

  T: as you know, table manners in China are quite different from those of Westerners.

  你也知道,中國的餐桌禮儀和西方的差別還是挺大的.

  B: absolutely. that's because both of us have distinctive cultural features.

  當然啦,這是因為我們有不同的文化.

  T: for example, in China, it's okay to talk while eating. However, you may regard it as rude.

  比方說,中國人認為吃飯時可以講話,相反你們會覺得這樣很沒禮貌.

  B: yes. this must be a huge difference.

  是的,這是中西文化的一個巨大差異.

  T: can you think of anything else?

  你能說說其他方面嗎?

  B: sure. We tend to think that the slower on eats, the more polite one seems.

  好的.我們會認為一個人吃得越慢,顯得越有修養.

  T: I didn't know that before.

  我第一次聽說呢.

  B: and we never sip or slurp the soup loudly. we quietly like little mouthfuls.

  而且我們喝湯時不會發出聲響.我們會安靜地一小口一小口喝.

  T: i got it. i'll bear it in mind.

  我知道了.我應該記住這些.

  B: don't worry. i'm sure our etiquette will become a natural part of your behavior as time goes by.

  不用擔心,過些日子,這些禮儀一定會自然而然地成為你日常行為的一部分.

  T: I hope so.

  但願如此吧.

  雙人英語對話5

  Emily: OMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it?

  天啊!你那裡一定很晚了,幾點了?

  Brad: just after 2 am.

  剛過凌晨兩點.

  E: what's wrong? Can't sleep?

  怎麼了,睡不著啊?

  B: nope, actually I was waiting for you. I have something big to tell you.

  沒有,我其實在等你.我有個重要的訊息要告訴你.

  E: really? What is it?

  真的嗎?什麼訊息?

  B: I have an offer to work for a company in your city today?

  我今天收到了你那一家公司的錄用通知.

  E: I can't believe it! Is it real? You're moving here?

  真不敢相信.這是真的嗎?你要搬過來了嗎?

  B: I haven't accepted the position yet and with the upcoming holiday I think it's the perfect chance to visit the city and take a good look at the company before deciding. If you have time I think we could get together in person.

  我還沒有接受那個職位,不過假期就要來了,我覺得是個很好的機會去你那裡好好看看這個公司再做決定.如果你有時間,我們可以真正地見個面.

  E: just give me the dates and I'll make sure I'm free. You know after all these chatting online, it will be great to meet you in real life. I look forward to seeing you soon!

  告訴我具體的日期,我到時候一定空出來.我們在網上聊了這麼久,如果能在現實中見面那就太好了.我期待著早點兒見到你!

  B: me too. But I think I am going to bed now. my head is getting heavy. Have a nice day there!

  我也是.不過我現在要睡覺了,我的頭開始大了.祝你今天過的愉快!

  E: thanks. This is so exciting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams!

  謝謝你!這個訊息真的太令人激動了.睡個好覺,做個好夢!

  B: talk to you later.

  下次再聊.


看過雙人英語對話的人還看了: