三年級好笑的英語笑話大全

  民間笑話的根本功能在於引人發笑,在這個使人緊張而倍感壓抑的商品經濟時代,笑話成了撫慰人焦灼靈魂的一劑良藥。下面是小編整理的三年級好笑的英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  三年級好笑的英語笑話篇一

  Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?

  老師: 這兒有兩隻鳥,一隻是麻雀。誰能指出哪隻是燕子,哪隻是麻雀嗎?

  Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.

  學生:我指不出,但我知道答案。

  Teacher: Please tell us.

  老師:請說說看。

  Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.

  學生:燕子旁邊的就是麻雀,麻雀旁邊的就是燕子。

  三年級好笑的英語笑話篇二

  A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked.

  一位女士開啟冰箱門,發現一隻兔子坐在其中的一層隔板上,就問它:“你在那裡做什麼?”

  The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"

  兔子回答:“這是Westinghouse對不對?”

  ***Westinghouse,西屋電氣公司***

  The lady confirmed, "Yes."

  女士確認道:“沒錯。”

  "Well," the rabbit said,"I'm westing."

  兔子說:“那就對了,我就是要往西邊去。”

  三年級好笑的英語笑話篇三

  Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?

  兔子:你確信這瓶特製胡蘿蔔汁能治好我的病?

  Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.

  醫生:當然咯,凡是喝過的兔子沒有一隻來要第二瓶的。

  三年級好笑的英語笑話篇四

  Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?

  兔寶寶:媽咪,我是從哪兒來的呢

  Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.

  兔媽媽:等你長大點再告訴你

  Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.

  兔寶寶:噢媽咪,現在就告訴我吧,求您了

  Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.

  兔媽媽:如果你一定要知道,那我告訴你你是從魔術師的帽子裡被拽出來的。

  三年級好笑的英語笑話篇五

  A lawyer's dog, running about unleashed, beelines for a butcher shop and steals a roast. Butcher goes to lawyer's office and asks, "If a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely." "Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me today." The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. Several days later, the butcher opens the mail and finds an envelope from the lawyer: $250 due for a consultation.

  律師的狗,沒有拴而到處閒逛,它來到一家肉店,偷走了一塊 烤肉。店主來到律師的辦公室,問道“如果一條沒栓的狗從我的商店裡偷了塊肉,我有權利從狗的主人那裡要回損失嗎?律師答道:“完全可以”,“那你欠我 8.50美元,你的狗沒栓而且今天從我的店裡頭了塊肉”,律師什麼都沒說,馬上給他寫了一張支票。一些天后,店主開啟郵箱,發現一封來自律師的信,信上寫 道:諮詢費250美元。