兒童英語笑話帶翻譯大全

  民間笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事型別,材料豐富,有廣泛的現實基礎。但是它卻一直被學界視為不登大雅之堂的小眾,研究工作相對薄弱。下面是小編帶來的兒童英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  兒童英語笑話帶翻譯篇一

  It was so late. Frank lay in bed and demanded his mother to peel the apple for him.

  天很晚了。弗蘭克躺在床上,要媽媽給他削蘋果吃。

  "It's so late, sonny, that apples have already gone to bed."

  “孩子,太晚了,蘋果已經睡覺了。”

  "No, they won't, mama. The small apples may have gone to bed, but the big ones mustn't."

  “不,不會的,媽媽。小蘋果可能睡了,但大蘋果一定沒有睡。”

  兒童英語笑話帶翻譯篇二

  A boy had eaten a lot of cookies, but he wanted more.

  一個男孩吃了很多餅乾,但還想吃。

  His father said to him, "Don't eat any more, or your stomach will explode."

  他的父親對他說:“不要再吃了,不然你的肚子就會爆炸。”

  The boy said, "Never mind. When I'm eating once again, you can stand aside."

  男孩說:“不要緊。我再吃時,你可以躲開。”

  兒童英語笑話帶翻譯篇三

  Tommy: "How is your little brother, Johnny?"

  湯米:“約翰,你的弟弟好嗎?”

  Johnny: "He is ill in bed. He hurt himself."

  約翰尼:“他生病臥床了,他傷著了自己。”

  Tommy: "That's too bad. How did that happen?"

  湯米:“太糟了。是怎麼回事?”

  Johnny: "We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won."

  約翰尼:’我們做遊戲,看誰能把身子探出窗外最遠,結果他贏了。”

  兒童英語笑話帶翻譯篇四

  Son: "Dad, is French hard to learn?"

  兒子:“爸爸,法語難學嗎?”

  Father: "My boy, at the beginning it is, but after that, it becomes easy."

  父親:“我的孩子,開頭難,但往後就變得容易了。”

  Son: "That's great! I'll learn the latter half."

  兒子:“太棒了!那我就學後半部分。”

  兒童英語笑話帶翻譯篇五

  A little boy lost his way and went to ask the policeman by the road.

  一個小孩迷了路,就去問路邊的警察。

  The policeman asked, "Sonny, where's your home?"

  警察問:“小傢伙,你的家在哪裡?”

  The boy replied, "My mother teaches me to ask the policeman when I lose my way, but she doesn't tell me where I live."

  男孩回答說:“媽媽教我迷路時,就去問警察,但她沒有告訴我住在哪裡。”

  兒童英語笑話帶翻譯篇六

  The mother asked her little son, "Tom, if the car is made of cholocate, which part will you eat first?

  一母親問小兒子:“湯姆,如果汽車是用巧克力做的,你先吃哪部分?”

  Tom replied quickly, "Wheels! Then the car won't be off."

  湯姆飛快地答道:“輪子!這樣汽車就開不走了。”