很短的英語小笑話帶翻譯

  在交際場合,能恰到好處地講個笑話或自創一個幽默,不僅可以體現自己的語言水平,還可以提升個人魅力。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Little boy: Daddy, I want to get married.

  小男孩:爸爸,我想結婚。

  Father jokingly said: Oh! Who did you have in mind?

  爸爸打趣地問道:噢!誰是你心中合適的人選?

  Little boy: Grandma.

  小男孩:奶奶。

  Father: Wait a minute, you did not think I'd let you marry my mother, did you?

  爸爸:等一下,你認為我會讓你娶我的媽媽?

  Little boy: Why not? You married mine.

  小男孩:為什麼不?你娶了我的媽媽。

  篇2

  Returning from a golf outing, my husband was greeted at the door by Sara, our four-year-old daughter. 丈夫打完高爾夫球回來,我們四歲的女兒莎拉在門口迎了上去。

  Daddy, who won the golf game? You or Uncle Richie?爸爸,誰贏了高爾夫球比賽,是你還是理查叔叔?

  Uncle Richie and I don't play golf to win, my husband hedged. We just play to have fun.我和理查叔叔打高爾夫球不是為贏,丈夫推諉說。我們打球只是為了好玩而已。

  Undaunted, Sare said, Okay, Daddy, who had more fun?莎拉毫不氣餒,又問:那麼,爸爸,誰覺得更好玩呢?

  篇3

  Will and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger.

  維爾和比爾在爭吵,誰的爸爸是更強壯的一個。

  Will said, "Well, you know the Pacific Ocean ? My father's the one who dug the hole for it."

  維爾說:“你知道太平洋嗎?那個坑是我爸爸挖的。”

  Bill wasn't impressed, "Well, that's nothing. You know the Dead Sea ? My father's the one who killed it!"

  比爾不屑地說:“那沒什麼。你知道死海嗎? 那是我爸爸打死的。