關於四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯

  冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象。下面是小編精心收集的,希望大家喜歡!

  篇一

  A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband wasmissing.

  老婆與隔壁鄰居到警察局報案 說她的老公失蹤了。

  The policeman asked her for a description.

  警察要求,她形容一下。

  She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athleticbuild,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."

  她說:“他三十五歲,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪狀的深色頭髮;體格健壯,體重185磅,說話很輕,而且對小孩子很好。”

  The next-door neighbor protested,

  隔壁鄰居期提出反駁說:

  "Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."

  “你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,禿頭,有一個太嘴巴,而且對你的小孩很刻薄。”

  The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"

  老婆回答說:“你說對了,可是誰會要 這種沒用的廢物 回來呀?”

  篇二

  A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

  有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。

  "You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

  他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你才是老大。”

  The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook hisfirst in his wife's face,and growled,"

  這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:

  From now on you are talking orders from me.

  “從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。

  I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out myclothes.

  我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。

  Tonight I am going out with my friends.

  今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

  You are going to stay at home where you belong.

  你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑。

  Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

  另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”

  I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

  老婆尖叫著說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”

  篇三

  Peter: Our neighborhood was quite rich

  Peter:我們的鄰居非常富有

  Thor: How rich was?

  Thor:怎麼富有了

  Peter: The miniature golf course had caddies

  Peter:他最小的一個高爾夫球場都有球童的啊~

  
看了""的人還看了: