適合朗誦的英語詩歌

  詩歌有短小精煉、節奏感強等特點。在初中英語教學過程中通過詩歌欣賞能夠充分激發學生對學習英語的興趣,使得學生能夠更好地學習語法與單詞,融入情感教育。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Song to Celia

  致西莉亞

  Ben Jonson

  本•瓊森

  Drink to me with thine eyes,

  請用你的眼神為我祝酒,

  And I will pledge with mine;

  我也用我的眼神為你乾杯!

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  願你把一個熱吻留在杯中,

  And I’ll not took for wine.

  天下醇醪算它最美;

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  我靈魂渴望著這一杯啊,

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  啜飲一口也心醉。

  But might I of Jove’s Nectar sup,

  即使眾神仙獻出他們的美酒,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不願交換這神聖的一杯!

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  我曾經贈你一環玫瑰,

  Not so much honoring thee

  不是為榮耀和獻媚;

  As giving it a hope ,that thee

  只為花環祈福,

  It could not wither’d be.

  願它永不枯萎。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  蒙你對它親吻呼吸,

  And sent’st it back to me;

  又把花環給我送回;

  Since when it grows and smells,

  從此它永久鮮豔、芳香,

  I swear, Not of itself, but thee.

  只因你賜給它無比光輝!

  2

  The Lost Mistress

  失去的戀人

  Robert Browning

  羅伯特•勃朗寧

  All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter

  那麼,一切都過去了。

  As one at first believes?

  難道實情的滋味

  Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter

  真有預想的那麼難嚥?

  About your cottage eaves!

  聽,麻雀在你家村居的屋簷周圍

  And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,

  唧唧喳喳地道著晚安。

  I noticed that, today;

  今天我發現葡萄藤上的芽苞

  One day more bursts them open fully –

  毛茸茸地,鼓了起來;再一天時光就會把嫩葉催開,

  You know the red turns grey.

  瞧; 暗紅正浙漸轉為灰白。

  Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?

  最親愛的。明天我們能否照樣相遇?

  May I take your hand in mine?

  我能否仍舊握住你的手?

  Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest

  “僅僅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的許多東西,

  Keep much that I resign:

  最一般的朋友倒還能保留:

  For each glance of the eye so bright and black,

  你烏黑澄澈的眼睛每一次閃爍

  Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –

  我都永遠銘刻在心;

  Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –

  我心底也永遠保留著你說 “願白雪花回來”的聲音!

  Yet I will but say what mere friends say,

  但是,我將只說一般朋友的語言,

  Or only a thought stronger;

  或許再稍微強烈一絲;

  I will hold your hand but as long as all may,

  我握你的手,將只握禮節允許的時間

  Or so very little longer!

  或許再稍微長一霎時! 追求者並沒有因拒絕而卻步。

  3

  Annabel Lee

  安娜貝李

  Edgar Allan Poe

  埃德加•愛倫•坡

  It was many and many a year ago,

  很久很久以前,

  In a kingdom by the sea,

  在大海邊一個王國裡,

  That a maiden there lived whom you may know

  住著一位少女你或許認得,

  By the name of Annabel Lee;--

  她名叫安娜貝李;

  And this maiden she lived with no other thought

  這少女活著沒有別的願望;

  Than to love and be loved by me.

  只為了與我相愛。

  She was a child and I was a child

  她是孩子,我也是孩子,

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海邊的王國裡;

  But we loved with a love that was more than love—

  可我們相愛,愛超越了愛——

  I and my Annabel Lee—

  我和我的安娜貝李;

  With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven

  我們的愛連天上的六翼天使

  Coveted her and me.

  也把我和她妒嫉。

  And this was the reason that, long ago

  這就正是那原因,很久以前

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海邊的王國裡,

  A wind blew out of a cloud by night

  夜裡一陣冷風從雲中吹落,

  Chilling my Annabel Lee;

  凍僵了我的安娜貝李;

  So that her highborn kinsmen came

  於是她高貴的親戚來到凡間

  And bore her away from me,

  把她從我的身邊帶走,

  To shut her up in a sepulchre

  將她關進一座墳墓

  In this kingdom by the sea.

  在大海邊的王國裡。

  The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

  這些天使在天上並不快樂,

  Went envying her and me;--

  於是把我和她妒嫉——

  Yes! That was the reason as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea

  對——那便是原因***眾所周知,在大海邊的王國裡***

  That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling

  雲中颳起了寒風,

  And killing my Annabel Lee,

  凍殺了我的安娜貝李。

  But our love it was stronger by far than the love

  但是我們的愛情更為強烈

  Of those who were older than we—

  比那些年紀長於我們的人——

  Of many far wiser than we—

  比那些智慧勝於我們的人——

  And neither the angels in Heaven above

  無論是天上的天使,

  Nor the demons down under the sea,

  還是海底的妖魔,

  Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

  都不能將我們的靈魂分離,

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;--

  我和我美麗的安娜貝李。

  For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

  因為每一絲月光都帶我入夢

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  美麗的安娜貝李的夢

  And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes

  群星的每一次升空都令我看見那雙明亮的眼睛

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  我的美麗的安娜貝李

  And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

  就這樣,我整夜躺在她身旁

  Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,

  我親愛的——我親愛的——我的生命,我的新娘,

  In her sepulcher there by the sea—

  在大海邊那座墳塋裡,

  In her tomb by the side of the sea.

  在大海邊她的墓穴