簡單兩人英語對話短文精選

  情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編精心收集了簡單兩人英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

  簡單兩人英語對話短文篇1

  JunK Food 垃圾食品

  Amanda: my friend Emily recently lost 18 pounds.

  我朋友艾米麗最近瘦了20磅.

  Carl: oh, really?

  哦,是嗎?

  A: the point is that she has been persuading me to lose weight too.

  問題是她一直勸我也減肥.

  C: well, it's a good thing for you.

  這是好事啊.

  A: good? Yes, it's good for her but not for me. You see, she tells me that I'll feel better about myself if I slim down. She keeps giving me newspaper clipping about the latest miracle diet and insists that I join a health club, as she has.

  好事?是啊,對她而言是好事,對我就不是了.你知道嗎,她說我如果再瘦一點自我感覺會更好.她還一直給我看報紙上最新的減肥計劃,堅持讓我像她一樣加入健康俱樂部.

  C:so you don't think you are fat and need to lose weight?

  那就是說你不覺的自己胖,也沒必要減肥是吧?

  A: I just can't bear it that Emily made me feel like a baby who always pigs out on junk food.

  我只是不能忍受她讓我感覺自己像一個亂吃零食的小孩子.

  C: junk food is not good for your health. Too much of it will make you fat.

  可是垃圾食品對你並無益處啊.吃太多會讓你變胖的.

  A:but junk food is so easy. It requires no silverware or plates, no rigid mealtimes, no pleases and thank yous.

  可是對我而言,它真是完美至極,不需要漂亮精緻的餐具,方便快捷,既省人工,還省得說謝謝.

  C: ok, but junk food has many disadvantages. As junk food contains high amout of iol and fat, you'll feel sleepy, not be able to concentrate when you have a lot of it.

  沒錯,可是垃圾食品也有很多壞處.垃圾食品脂肪含量高,你吃太多機會覺得昏昏欲睡,不能集中注意力.

  A: yes, but life without chips, ice cream and coca cola is boring.

  可能吧,但是對我而言,生活中沒有了薯條,冰激凌和可口可樂,真是乏味至極.

  C: let me see. You could exercise more to keep fit.

  你或許可以多做一些運動來健身.

  A: well, that sounds better than giving it up.

  嗯,這總比一點都不吃好.

  簡單兩人英語對話短文篇2

  A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

  現在健身這麼火,為什麼還是有那麼多人超重呢?

  C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

  嗯,還是有一些因素會影響人們的體型和體重的.

  A: what are they?

  都有哪些因素呢?

  C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

  有研究表明低收入人群超重的比例比高收入人群高.

  A: why?

  為什麼呢?

  C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

  說低收入人群每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

  A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

  可以理解,他們每天工作忙,沒時間做飯,垃圾食品又比較便宜.

  C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

  垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不過還有另外一個原因.

  A: what's that?

  什麼?

  C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average american home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

  現在很少有人鍛鍊身體,甚至小孩都不鍛鍊.家裡電視一天至少開6個小時.

  A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

  天啊.怪不得人們變得這麼胖.卡爾,你是不是也該鍛鍊鍛鍊身體了?

  C: yeah, I guess so.

  可能吧.

  A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

  你可要注意飲食了,多做鍛鍊啊.

  C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

  我節食一段時間,瘦了10磅呢.

  A: so what happened?

  後來呢?

  C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

  我放棄了,結果體重反彈,又胖了5磅.

  A: you should have kept trying.

  貴在堅持啊.

  簡單兩人英語對話短文篇3

  Fast Food 西式快餐

  C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?

  嗨,湯姆,午飯吃的好嗎?

  T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.

  哎,別提了,很糟糕!

  C: what' the matter?

  怎麼了?

  T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.

  快餐店還是那麼擠,我點了個炸雞三明治,等了20分鐘,最後裡頭的炸雞還是生的.

  C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.

  哦,你也沒法責怪服務員.

  T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.

  我知道,這裡快餐太受歡迎了.

  C: that's true.

  是啊.

  T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?

  凱瑟琳,你的午飯怎麼樣?

  C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.

  挺好的,我自己從家裡帶了飯.

  T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.

  真的嗎?我以為我們這裡和美國一樣有很多快餐店,你會覺得像在家一樣舒服呢.

  C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.

  我個人不喜歡去快餐店,我覺得那些食物都不健康.

  T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.

  你說的沒錯.通常人們上快餐店都是圖個方便.那些東西可能味道不錯,但是卡路里,鹽和脂肪的含量太高.

  C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?

  我在想你是不是覺得快餐就是我們美國人的生活方式?

  T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.

  當然啦,幾乎所有的大的快餐店,像麥當勞和肯德基都是美國的.

  C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.

  實際上三分之二的美國人都不會去那些地方.

  T: seriously?

  真的嗎?

  C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.

  嗯,你也許會覺得難以置信,但事實確實如此.