有關優美愛情英文詩歌欣賞

  詩歌是語言的精髓,是最古老、最具文學特質的文學形式。英語詩歌以其特有的格律與韻律向世人突顯了其獨特的音樂美。小編精心收集了有關優美愛情英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關優美愛情英文詩歌篇1

  Love is More Thicker than Forget

  by E. E. Cummings

  Love is more thicker than forget

  More thinner than recall

  More seldom than a wave is wet

  More frequent than to fail

  It is most mad and moonly

  And less it shall unbe

  Than all the sea which only

  Is deeper than the sea

  Love is Iess always than to win

  Less never than alive

  Less bigger than the least begin

  Less littler than forgive

  It is most sane and sunly

  And more it cannot die

  Than all the sky which only

  Is higher than the sky

  愛情比忘卻更深厚

  愛情比忘卻厚

  比回憶薄

  比潮溼的波浪少

  比失敗多

  它最痴癲最瘋狂

  但比起所有

  比海洋更深的海洋

  它更為長久

  愛情總比勝利少見

  卻比活著多些

  不大於無法開始

  不小於諒解

  它最明朗最清醒

  而比起所有

  比天空更高的天空

  它更為不朽

  有關優美愛情英文詩歌篇2

  In My Secret Life 我的內心深處

  I saw you this morning.

  今晨,我遇見你

  You were moving so fast.

  而你卻匆匆離去

  Can't seem to loosen my grip

  可我卻念念不忘

  On the past.

  那些逝去的時光

  And I miss you so much.

  如此思念你

  There's no one in sight.

  卻再也追不回了

  And were still making love

  可我們過去的恩愛依然

  in my secret life

  在我的內心深處存在

  I smile when Im angry.

  我用微笑掩飾憤怒

  I cheat and I lie.

  我會欺騙和說謊

  I do what I have to do

  我身不由己

  To get by.

  只為苟且偷生

  But I know what is wrong.

  但我知道什麼是錯

  And I know what is right.

  也知道什麼是對

  And I'd die for the truth

  也願為真理***

  in my secret life

  在我的內心深處

  Hold on, hold on, my brother.

  堅持,堅持,我的兄弟

  My sister, hold on tight.

  我的姐妹,一起堅持

  I finally got my orders.

  我終將衝破困境

  I'll be marching through the morning, marching through the night.

  衝破黑夜 衝破黎明

  Moving cross the borders of my secret life.

  穿越我內心深處的藩籬

  Looked through the paper.

  看破紙樣的紅塵

  Makes you want to cry.

  令人黯然淚流

  Nobody cares if the people

  沒有人關心誰

  Live or die.

  是活著還是死去

  And the dealer wants you thinking

  神賜予了你思想

  That its either black or white.

  它明辨黑白

  Thank God its not that simple

  感謝上帝 它不是這麼幼稚

  in my secret life

  在我的內心深處

  I bite my lip.

  我咬緊雙脣

  I buy what I'm told.

  我一言不發

  from the latest hit to the wisdom of old.

  聽從所有的教誨

  but I'm always alone and my heart is like ice and it's crowded and cold,

  但是我的內心卻一直充滿孤獨與無助

  in my secret life

  在我的內心深處

  有關優美愛情英文詩歌篇3

  當你老了

  When you are old and gray and full of sleep,

  當你老了,頭髮花白,睡意沉沉,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  倦坐在爐旁,取下這本書來,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

  慢慢讀著,追夢當年的眼神

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  那柔美的神采與深幽的暈影。

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人愛過你青春的片影,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  愛過你的美貌,以虛偽或是真情,

  But one man loved the Pilgrim Soul in you,

  惟獨一人愛你那朝聖者的心,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  愛你哀慼的臉上歲月的留痕。

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

  為爐柵邊,你彎下了腰

  Murmur, a little sadly. how Love fled

  低語著,帶著淺淺的傷感,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead

  愛情是怎樣逝去,又怎樣步上群山,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  怎樣在繁星之間藏住了臉。