簡短的英語幽默小故事閱讀

  英語故事教學是英語教學常用的方法和手段,也是小學英語課堂的一種課型。小編整理了簡短的英語幽默小故事,歡迎閱讀!

  簡短的英語幽默小故事篇一

  If only

  倘若

  A man is driving up a steep,narrow mountain road .

  有個男人駕著車沿著一條又陡峭又窄小的山路往上開。

  A woman is driving down the same road .

  有個女人沿著同一條路往下開著車。

  As they pass ench other ,

  當他們彼此錯車時,

  the woman leans out of the window and yells"PI!!"

  這個女人斜靠著車窗向外太喊:“豬!”

  The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

  這個男人立刻也斜靠著他的車窗向外大聲響應:“臭女人.!”

  They each continue on their way ,

  他們各自繼續開車上路,

  and as the man ronds the next corner ,

  當這個男人繞到下一個轉彎處的時候,

  he crashes into a pig in the middle of road .

  他競撞上了在路中央的一隻豬。

  If only men would listen.

  倘若男人會聽話就沒事了。

  簡短的英語幽默小故事篇二

  Angry Mummy Bear

  生氣的熊媽媽

  Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .

  熊寶寶走到樓下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。

  He looks into his small bowl.It is empty!

  他窺探著他的小碗。碗是空的。

  "Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .

  他吱吱叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”

  Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,

  熊爸爸來到桌邊坐在他的太椅子上。

  He looks into his big bowl .It is also empty!

  他窺探著他的大碗.碗也是空的。

  "Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .

  他太聲吼叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”

  Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .

  熊媽媽把她的頭從廚房的端菜口伸出來尖聲叫著:

  "For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridgeyet!"

  “看在老天的份上,我們還得忍受這樣子多少次呢?我還沒做麥片粥啦!”

  簡短的英語幽默小故事篇三

  A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

  有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

  "What did you do?"asks the priest.

  神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”

  "I committed a murder."

  “我犯了謀殺罪”

  The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

  A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

  有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

  The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

  神父問他: “你做了什麼?”

  "I robbed six banks."

  “我搶了六家銀行”

  The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

  Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

  另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

  " What did you do?" asks the priest,

  神父問:“你做了什麼?”

  "I broke the holy cup."

  “我把聖盃打破了”。