商務英語談判情景對話

  英語對話教學生活化要求教師靈活使用教材中的內容,拓展教材範圍,課堂上要模擬生活情景,給學生創造實踐語言對話的機會,且對話設計要融入學生真實的生活。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Tom:

  We need to make some changes in this contract.

  這份契約有幾個地方需要修改。

  Mary:

  Can we do it right now?

  現在來修改可以嗎?

  Tom:

  No, I need to talk to the home office.

  不,我得先跟總公司談談。

  Mary:

  Fine .let’s get together again next week.

  好吧,那就下週再聚會了。

  二

  Tom:

  That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars to be covered. Let’s meet each other half way once more, then the gap will be closed and our business completed.

  這樣還剩下20美元的差額呀。我們再一次各讓一半吧。這樣差額就可消除,生意也就做成了。

  Elly:

  You certainly have a way of talking me into it. All right, let’s meet half way again.

  你真有辦法,把我說服了。好吧,我們再各讓一半。

  Tom:

  I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement on price. We’ll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.

  雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。在下一次談判中,我們再研究其他條款。

  Elly:

  Yes, there’s one other point I wish to clear up.

  好。不過我還想澄清另一個問題。

  Tom:

  What is it?

  什麼事?

  Elly:

  My friends in business circles all seem to be of the opinion that the U.S. import and export corporations have become more flexible in doing business recently.

  商界的許多朋友好像覺得美國的進出口公司在貿易中做法更加靈活 了。

  Tom:

  Yes, they’re right. In fact, we have either restored or adopted international practices in our foreign trade.

  正是這樣。事實上,最近我們在國際貿易中恢復或採用了國際慣例和習慣做法。

  三

  Tom:

  Is the contract all right now ?

  契約現在這樣可以了吧?

  Mary:

  I think we need to discuss the fifth clause .

  我想第5條需要討論一下。

  Tom:

  Would you like to do that now ?

  你要現在就討論嗎?

  Mary:

  Now is as good a time as any.

  就現在好了。