大學英語對話短文兩人

  英語作為一門語言類的學科,具有很強的實踐性。而實踐性的表現就恰恰在於我們是利用語言去交際的。小編整理了兩人大學英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  兩人大學英語對話短文一

  A:Good morning. Mrs. Smith.

  A:早上好,史密斯夫人。

  B:Good mornig! Can you help me, please? I'm looking for some books for my mother.

  B:早上好,您能幫我一下嗎?我想給我媽媽找一些書。

  A:What kind of books does she like?

  A:她喜歡什麼樣的書?

  B:She's very fond of detective stories.

  B:她非常喜歡偵探小說。

  兩人大學英語對話短文二

  A:Did you like the play?

  A:你喜歡那場話劇嗎?

  B:Not really. It's a dull one, and the production isn't satisfactory, either.

  B:不喜歡,很乏味,演出水平也不怎麼樣。

  A:You're absolutely right. The acting could be better.

  A:你說得完全正確,演技有待提高。

  B:To be fair, though, both the costumes and scenery are marvelous.

  B:話說回來,服裝和佈景倒挺不錯。

  兩人大學英語對話短文三

  A:Would you like to go to the theater with me tomorrow?

  A:明天你想和我一塊去看戲嗎?

  B:Yes. of course. Have you got the tickets?

  B:當然樂意去,你有票嗎?

  A:That's coincidence, someone's just returned two tickets and I picked them.

  A:碰巧剛剛有入退了兩張票,我弄上了。

  B:Matinee or evening?

  B:是日場還是夜場?

  A:Evening.

  A:是夜場。

  B:Circle or stalls?

  B:是周圍的還是正廳的?

  A:Stalls.

  A:是正廳的。

  B:Wonderful, I'll go with you.

  B:好極了,我跟你去。

  兩人大學英語對話短文四

  A:Are there any seats left for Saturday night?

  A:還有星期六晚上的票嗎?

  B:I still have five seats in the mezzanine.

  B:只有中層包廂有五張票。

  A:I suppose there's nothing cheaper, is there?

  A:我想沒有更便宜的票了,是吧?

  B:No. Nothing. I'm sorry.

  B:是的,沒有了,很抱歉。