關於兒童的英文詩歌欣賞

  童年應該是我們人生旅途中最無憂無慮、最幸福快樂的階段。每當憶起童年時光,浮現在面前的都是與朋友夥伴嬉笑打鬧的場景。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A Light Exists in Spring 光存在的春天

  A Light exists in Spring

  一個 光存在的春天

  Not present on the Year

  並不是在於年

  At any other period --

  在任何其他的週期

  When March is scarcely here

  月幾乎不在這裡

  A Color stands abroad

  一種顏色代表國外

  On Solitary Fields

  在孤立的領域

  That Science cannot overtake

  科學無法超越

  But Human Nature feels.

  但人性感覺到了。

  It waits upon the Lawn,

  他在草坪上等待

  It shows the furthest Tree

  在最遠的樹上

  Upon the furthest Slope you know

  在你所知道的最遙遠的山坡上

  It almost speaks to you.

  它幾乎對你說話。

  Then as Horizons step

  然後隨著地平線的腳步

  Or Noons report away

  或中午報告了

  Without the Formula of sound

  沒有聲音的公式

  It passes and we stay --

  它經過,我們停留——

  A quality of loss

  失去的質量

  Affecting our Content

  影響我們的內容

  As Trade had suddenly encroached

  因為貿易突然侵犯了

  Upon a Sacrament.

  最高的洗禮。

  篇二

  Winter Time 冬天時間

  Late lies the wintry sun a-bed,

  冬天的太陽很晚才起床,

  A frosty, fiery sleepy-head;

  一臉睡意,一頭白霜;

  Blinks but an hour or two; and then,

  睜開眼不過幾個小時;然後,

  A blood-red orange, sets again.

  就像一枚紅橘隱落山崗。

  Before the stars have left the skies,

  當星星們還逗留在天上

  At morning in the dark I rise;

  我就在清晨的黑暗中起床

  And shivering in my nakedness,

  光著身子凍得發抖

  By the cold candle, bathe and dress.

  一枚冷燭伴我沐浴穿衣

  Close by the jolly fire I sit,

  我緊靠壁爐歡樂的火苗

  To warm my frozen bones a bit;

  來暖一暖我徹骨的寒涼

  Or with a reindeer-sled, explore

  或者坐上馴鹿雪橇

  The colder countries round the door.

  去領略戶外的雪野風光。

  When to go out, my nurse doth wrap

  每次女僕都要將我包裹起來

  Me in my comforter and cap,

  帽子厚實,圍巾穎長

  The cold wind burns my face, and blows

  但寒冷的風還是會灼傷我的臉,

  Its frosty pepper up my nose.

  鼻子被冷風吹得辣辣的。

  Black are my steps on silver sod;

  白銀草地,我的腳印烏黑閃亮;

  Thick blows my frosty breath abroad;

  我的呼吸如煙,到處飛翔;

  And tree and house, and hill and lake,

  還有老樹和房子,和山和湖,

  Are frosted like a wedding-cake.

  被霜雪打扮成婚禮蛋糕的模樣。

  篇三

  An Evening Hymn 一個晚上的讚美詩

  All praise to thee, my God, this night,

  我的上帝,在這個美好的夜晚,我要讚美你

  For all the blessings of the light;

  用所有的光來祝福

  Keep me, O keep me, King of Kings,

  仍然保持我的萬王之王

  Beneath thy own almighty wings.

  在你全能的翅膀下。

  Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son,

  主啊,請原諒我的兒子

  The ill that I this day have done;

  我這一天的病快要好了;

  That with the world, myself, and Thee,

  這世界,我和你,

  I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.

  我在睡眠中都感到是和平的。

  O may my soul on Thee repose,

  哦,可能你 安息我的靈魂,

  And may sweet sleep my eyelids close:

  願我閉上眼睛有甜蜜的睡眠

  Sleep that may me more vigorous make

  睡眠,可能我更有力量有精神

  To serve my God when I awake.

  當我醒來時為我的上帝服務