關於簡單的英文情詩欣賞

  “詩是百花之蜜,一切學問的精髓,智慧的本質,天使的語言。”小編整理了關於簡單的英文情詩,歡迎閱讀!

  關於簡單的英文情詩篇一

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry your heart with me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  I am never without it

  從未分離

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我單獨成事

  my darling

  那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面對命運我從不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命運的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永遠是月亮所想表達的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太陽所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之樹在生長

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高於思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

  I carry your heart

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  關於簡單的英文情詩篇二

  He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

  他希冀天國的錦緞

  Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

  若我有天國的錦緞,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金銀色的光線編織,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

  還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

  I would spread the cloths under your feet:

  我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  輕一點啊,因為你腳踩著我的夢。

  關於簡單的英文情詩篇三

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀訴

  Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托馬斯·懷亞特

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

  說不!說不!多麼羞辱!

  To save thee from the blame

  我的悲傷,我的失落,

  Of all my grief and grame.

  責備無需由你揹負。

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  無論是富貴還是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直愛你義無反顧;

  In wealth and woe among:

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  And is thy heart so strong

  難道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  That hath given thee my heart

  而我一顆心已經向你託付;

  Never for to depart

  不是為了離別,

  Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是為了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  對於一個深愛你的人,

  And have no more pity

  你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!